Great Romney Quotes

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
"In the last six months he (Obama) has held one hundred fundraisers. And guess how many meetings he has had with his job council? None. Zero. Zero in the last six months. So, it makes it pretty clear where his priorities are. His priority is not creating jobs for you. His priority is keeping his own job and that's why he's gonna lose it."

"You (OBama) want to pick winners and losers but you always end up picking the losers."

"Each of us has someone in our corner, someone who cares for us without exception. I have my wife Ann. The President has Bill Clinton."

"What we don’t need is to have the president keeping us from taking advantage of oil, coal and gas,”
"America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home"
"And this President wakes up every morning, looks out across America and is proud to announce, 'It could be worse.' It could be worse? Is that what it means to be an American? It could be worse? Of course not. What defines us as Americans is our unwavering conviction that we know it must be better"
"America is not better off than it was $1.8 trillion dollars ago"

Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP. And that's at the state, local and federal level. President Obama has taken government spending at the federal level from 20 percent to 25 percent. Look, at some point, you cease being a free economy, and you become a government economy. And we've got to stop that.

Mitt Romney

An Obama supporter in Detroit is hassled by his wife constantly, What has Obama done for us?? Finally he can't stand it so he takes the bus to Washington. He gets an audience with Obama and asks, What have you done for us?
Obama tells him, Go to the window. You see that?
The man goes and sees a prosperous Washington, well kept lawns, new cars, people hurrying off to work.
Obama says, That is what all of America will look like when I'm done.

The man is impressed and goes home to his wife. His wife asks him, so what did Obama say?
He tells her to go to the window and look out.
She sees poverty, decaying buildings, drug addicts, panhandlers, petty criminals.
He says, Obama says when he's done that's what all of America will look like.

"We have a potentially volatile situation but we sort of live with it, and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it."
–mitt romney, talking about his plan for the middle east, May 17 2012

hope and change from the mittwit

"We have a potentially volatile situation but we sort of live with it, and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it."

I'm sure someone cares about your opinion, shayfela. But it aint me.

mittens in a nutshell

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs."
- mitt romney at the second debate

"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs."
-mitt romney, 45 minutes later (oct. 16, 2012)

Context troll. In one quote he's talking about policies that create jobs. In the next quote he is referring to not having a government job based economy.

mittens in a nutshell

Context troll. In one quote he's talking about policies that create jobs. In the next quote he is referring to not having a government job based economy.

You'll have to excuse Del. She can't think beyond one sentence to the next. Probably why sh'e s not a power0abusing mod anymore.

I'm sure someone cares about your opinion, shayfela. But it aint me.

i'll probably cry myself to sleep, shmendrik

mittens in a nutshell

:rofl:

you guys are the best :thup:

"I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose." - Mitt Romney

"Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges." - Mitt Romney's official website

Forum List

Back