Great Quote from Bush Today

ROFL - GREAT QUOTE FROM BUSH TODAY:

"Senator Kerry said our soldiers and Marines are not fighting for a mistake but also called the liberation of Iraq a colossal error. He said we need to do more to train Iraqis, but he also said we shouldn't be spending so much money over there.

He said he wants to hold a summit meeting so he can invite other countries to join what he calls the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time. He said terrorists are pouring across the Iraqi border but also said that fighting those terrorists is a diversion from the war on terror.

You hear all that and you can understand why somebody would make a face."

Thanks, Shaman for letting me see this again. Now have the nurse put you back in your straight jacket

We turned Iraq from a secular government that never attacked us to a right wing religious theocracy that WILL, in the future, attack us. I have no doubt.

If not them, then people our ill advised invasion invited into the country.

We turned Iraq from a secular government that never attacked us to a right wing religious theocracy that WILL, in the future, attack us. I have no doubt.

If not them, then people our ill advised invasion invited into the country.

Why do you hate Muslims? Which do you hate more Muslims or Republicans?

"Senator Kerry said our soldiers and Marines are not fighting for a mistake but also called the liberation of Iraq a colossal error. He said we need to do more to train Iraqis, but he also said we shouldn't be spending so much money over there.

He said he wants to hold a summit meeting so he can invite other countries to join what he calls the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time. He said terrorists are pouring across the Iraqi border but also said that fighting those terrorists is a diversion from the war on terror.

Thanks, Shaman for letting me see this again. Now have the nurse put you back in your straight jacket

How 'BOUT that Frankie-Baby!!! The boys at BUSHCO made The Archives!!!!

There's no defending their lies, NOW!!

iraq-flag-draped-coffins.jpg

I'll ignore a lot of shit from you because you're a fucking Moonbat, but that's over the line

I'll ignore a lot of shit from you because you're a fucking Moonbat, but that's over the line
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....that'd be my POINT!!!!

The idea that "conservatives" STILL defend CHICKENHAWKS...who were MORE-than-happy to sacrifice OTHER-PEOPLES' KIDS....is OBSCENE!!!!

Forum List

Back