Great Presentation By Afro-American, Confederate Southerner!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This recent anti-Confederate insanity, is this a product of the Swamp controlled public schools? Here is a true American.

Dayem, Hannity, Tucker and Rush need to get this guy for an interview.

HK says homosexual neocon fag Lindsey Graham is part of the cabal to destroy Southern heritage, which makes homosexual neocon fag Lindsey Graham's support of The Donald's Afghan agenda indicate it is not The Donald's.

Last edited:
So whose property is he?

Perhaps I should ask rather whose property does he wish to be?

And where does he want his separate water fountain placed?

Last edited:
In theory I am a Yankee, but I want a long sleeve version of that shirt with Afro American Confederates. I guarantee that places with Afro American workers I buy stuff at will like it. American Afro Americans are not stupid, despite the Swamp claiming they are.

Afro Americans are not stupid, despite the Swamp claiming they are.
Absolutely. They liked separate drinking fountains and being required to stand at the counter in diners rather than take a seat, having to sit at the back of the bus, etc etc.

I mean, who wouldn't?

Last edited:
Who the fuck drinks out of water fountains? Ever look at a city bus? Afro Americans prefer sitting in the back! Next!

Afro Americans are not stupid, despite the Swamp claiming they are.
Absolutely. They liked separate drinking fountains and being required to stand at the counter in diners rather than take a seat, having to sit at the back of the bus, etc etc.

I mean, who wouldn't?
this "binary" thinking is bullshit and tries to shoehorn people into the opposite of how YOU feel for no other reason than you can't handle how they may feel about it WHICH IS NOT the total opposite you dance around.

Forum List

Back