Great Obama Walks Out Of Room After Cantor Concedes A Debt Limit Increase!

The American people have called Obama's bluff.

President Crybaby isn't willing to cut a damned thing. He'd rather watch the economy implode than make a cut.

Fucking shitbag.

He's already offered trillions in cuts. Save your little ruse for the stupid. If you stupid fuckers wouldn't be so afraid to tax your masters their fair share, it would be a done deal. you pussies. Slaves to koch.

The American people have called Obama's bluff.

President Crybaby isn't willing to cut a damned thing. He'd rather watch the economy implode than make a cut.

Fucking shitbag.

He's already offered trillions in cuts. Save your little ruse for the stupid. If you stupid fuckers wouldn't be so afraid to tax your masters their fair share, it would be a done deal. you pussies. Slaves to koch.

Trillions in cuts? Like what? I haven't seen jack from him or any other democrat that shows specific cuts they'd make.

These jokers are talking in terms of $2 or $2.5 trillion up to <<gasp>> $4 trillion over TEN fucking years.

While a start, it's not nearly enough.

And the Dimwitocrats are requiring an immediate RAISE in the Debt "ceiling" and more taxes on top of that paltry-ass shit?

Fuck them.

This is ridiculous.

"NO" to new taxes. In fact, we need to cut taxation across the board.

"NO" to a debt ceiling increase.

"Yes" to cutting spending, but "NO" to only $2.5 trillion over ten years.

MASSIVELY large amounts and over a SHORTER period of time.

And by GOD, we HAVE to get President Obama defeated in 2012 and kick out the Dim majority in the Senate.

Democrats bitch about the 2 trillion businesses are hoarding,,,well even with the 2 Trillion sitting on the back burners,,,,how will that pay back the 5 Trillion Obama has already blown?

From Being Called a DICK to now President Crybaby,,,,,I Love It !!!! then again,we all knew Obama was a Dick from day one when he wanted all 57 States to be the same politically,,,,,WE ARE NOT RED/BLUE STATES...etc..etc....WE ARE THE UNITED STATES? NO WERE NOT!!! we are RED and BLUE States! and all the Blue States are now on the verge of Collapse!

Why is it terrible for Cantor to walk out but not when Obama does it?

Circumstances involving them walking out are very different. Cantor stormed out because of a mere suggestion over eliminating tax cuts for jet owners. Obama stormed out after Cantor continuously badgered him over a short-term deal, after Obama repeatedly said that wasn't an option.

See the difference?

I see the bias in your description of what actually happened. You're sure of your facts are ya?

What part did I get wrong?

Circumstances involving them walking out are very different. Cantor stormed out because of a mere suggestion over eliminating tax cuts for jet owners. Obama stormed out after Cantor continuously badgered him over a short-term deal, after Obama repeatedly said that wasn't an option.

See the difference?

I see the bias in your description of what actually happened. You're sure of your facts are ya?

What part did I get wrong?

All of it. You got any links to verify your story?

It was wrong for this president to wait as long as he did to get involved with the process at hand. It's more wrong of the number one man in the US to walk out of any meeting....especially a meeting that is this critical.
You liberals can spin it anyway you want to, but at the end of the day it's still spinning.

Someone ought to remind Oblowhard of this old chestnut from 2006

Barack Obama said:
Okay, guys, I've got to go vote. We are voting on the budget today. It's a sad state of affairs. We just voted to increase the debt limit; the U.S. total debt, at this point exceeds eight trillion dollars, that's eight trillion, with a "t." So, we've got to get our fiscal house in order here in Washington. I'm not sure it's going to happen under the current leadership in Congress. We're going to see what kind of difference we can make to make sure that veterans' programs, student loan programs, low income housing assistance programs, homeland security dollars are receiving the highest priority, not just tax cuts for the wealthiest 0.1 percent of the population. Hope you guys have a wonderful week, and I will talk to you soon. Bye bye.

21st Century Schools for a 21st Century Economy | U.S. Senator Barack Obama

It was wrong for this president to wait as long as he did to get involved with the process at hand. It's more wrong of the number one man in the US to walk out of any meeting....especially a meeting that is this critical.
You liberals can spin it anyway you want to, but at the end of the day it's still spinning.

I think Obama should stop dancing around and come out with real numbers that show what spending he wants to cut and what taxes he wants to raise and how much revenue he expects to get. Lay it on the line baby, it's time to man up.

And then I want him to show the numbers for what we can pay for and what we can't if the debt ceiling is not raised. I want to see what's more important, high speed rail or social security checks.

So the darling of the Tea-Nutcase Republicans offered a debt limit increase scenario at the July 13 debt ceiling raise talks at the White House.

South Chicago Obama could make the point that Republican Jewish(?) negotiator Cantor had just highlighted the phony stance of the Tea-Nuts. It was all a charade, and it had not worked.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader McConnell, even, are probably on a more Reagan-Trajectory path themselves!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit of White Eyes Even Made Young Warrior, Comment Unfavorably: On the Law of Moses, for all history of their kind!)
If you believe what Cantor said.

Exactly. Other people in the meeting say it didn't happen. I don't think it did either. It is just not Obama's style. It's not something he would do.

So the darling of the Tea-Nutcase Republicans offered a debt limit increase scenario at the July 13 debt ceiling raise talks at the White House.

South Chicago Obama could make the point that Republican Jewish(?) negotiator Cantor had just highlighted the phony stance of the Tea-Nuts. It was all a charade, and it had not worked.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader McConnell, even, are probably on a more Reagan-Trajectory path themselves!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit of White Eyes Even Made Young Warrior, Comment Unfavorably: On the Law of Moses, for all history of their kind!)

You do know that James Crow was a Democrat thing dont you?

The President knows that he's won and Cander can kiss his shiny black ass!

Cander is desparately wiggling with this short term deal.

The Repugs have 2 choices:

1. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

or

2. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

Or:
3) Dont raise the debt ceiling, calling Obama on his bluff and fear mongering techniques, and when nothing happens Obama looks like the ass that he is. Obama is the one painted into the corner here, and he knows it.

" Update 3: Reuters is reporting that Obama would not back down on a comprehensive deal to raise debt ceiling, even if it jeopardizes his reelection chances.

"Would Ronald Reagan be sitting here," he reportedly asked. "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.'' "

The truth is that Obama wants the tax rate increase on the rich and cannot accept the fact that the repub House just won't pass that. If no agreement is reached soon, I think the House wil pass something along the lines of cut, cap, and balance and dare the dems in the Senate and Obama to stop it. Or maybe they do a short term deal for 60 days or something, which Obama has said he won't accept. But would he really veto that?

Frankly, nobody's lookng very good here.

When the GOP walked out Obama was not even in the mix yet. And besides, It must not be high on Berries agenda being that this should have been taken care of in June 2010 and wasn't.

" Update 3: Reuters is reporting that Obama would not back down on a comprehensive deal to raise debt ceiling, even if it jeopardizes his reelection chances.

"Would Ronald Reagan be sitting here," he reportedly asked. "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.'' "

The truth is that Obama wants the tax rate increase on the rich and cannot accept the fact that the repub House just won't pass that. If no agreement is reached soon, I think the House wil pass something along the lines of cut, cap, and balance and dare the dems in the Senate and Obama to stop it. Or maybe they do a short term deal for 60 days or something, which Obama has said he won't accept. But would he really veto that?

With the American people on the GOP side "As is proof from the historical 2010 midterms, I would say the GOP stands to look better on this one then the President and his minions. Bammie walked out because he doesn't like not getting his way, he better get used to it, there's more to come.

I believe the article states that Obama walked out of the meeting--not Cantor.

You are correct, Obama was the one that walked out today. I was referring to the time Cantor walked out of negotiations a couple of weeks ago. The left was all up in arms about it then.

That was before Obama got involved.

The President knows that he's won and Cander can kiss his shiny black ass!

Cander is desparately wiggling with this short term deal.

The Repugs have 2 choices:

1. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

or

2. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

Oh my, you are so right. Obama, kick their asses and do whats best for this country. We all KNOW the debt ceiling will be raised and these hypocrites saying not to make me sick.

Is this what's right for America?
cf_ussr.gif

Forum List

Back