Great Obama Walks Out Of Room After Cantor Concedes A Debt Limit Increase!

Maybe Obama ran out because the gerbil inside him was about to run out and he didn't want another embarrassing moment. I guess he caught the lemmywink episode of South Park. Obama is already ticked off for being declared a dickhead by MSNBC,,,an escaped Obama Gerbil would of been the icing on the cake.

The American people have called Obama's bluff.

President Crybaby isn't willing to cut a damned thing. He'd rather watch the economy implode than make a cut.

Fucking shitbag.
You apparently only watch FOX news. He offered a lot of cuts. The GOP turned him down. You have your facts reversed.

Maybe Obama ran out because the gerbil inside him was about to run out and he didn't want another embarrassing moment. I guess he caught the lemmywink episode of South Park. Obama is already ticked off for being declared a dickhead by MSNBC,,,an escaped Obama Gerbil would of been the icing on the cake.

Haha!!!! Well done with the lemmywink reference.

Oh...speaking of Obama and "lemmywink".....so THATS where Kieth Olbermann has been!!

The President knows that he's won and Cander can kiss his shiny black ass!

Cander is desparately wiggling with this short term deal.

The Repugs have 2 choices:

1. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

or

2. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

Actually, it's possible the president didn't win. This post outlines why.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ling-three-times-in-one-year.html#post3860627

" Update 3: Reuters is reporting that Obama would not back down on a comprehensive deal to raise debt ceiling, even if it jeopardizes his reelection chances.

"Would Ronald Reagan be sitting here," he reportedly asked. "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.'' "

Why is it terrible for Cantor to walk out but not when Obama does it?

The truth is that Obama wants the tax rate increase on the rich and cannot accept the fact that the repub House just won't pass that. If no agreement is reached soon, I think the House wil pass something along the lines of cut, cap, and balance and dare the dems in the Senate and Obama to stop it. Or maybe they do a short term deal for 60 days or something, which Obama has said he won't accept. But would he really veto that?

Frankly, nobody's lookng very good here.

What tax increase?

President Crybaby isn't willing to cut a damned thing. He'd rather watch the economy implode than make a cut.

Fucking shitbag.

American People?

The Majority of the American people are with President Obama.

We are now in a state where the minority of Americans hold the country hostage.

Fucking shitbag.

American People?

US too dumb to know O is always right

By MICHAEL GOODWIN

Last Updated: 4:04 AM, July 13, 2011

When President Obama started talking at his news conference Monday, I listened intently for 15 minutes or so. Then I got fidgety as his half-truths about the debt grew into full-blown whoppers. As he droned on, I did something I never did before during an Obama appearance: I turned off the TV.

Enough. He is the Man Who Won't Listen to Anybody, so why should anybody listen to him?

Tuning out and turning off the president does not fill me with gladness. He cannot be ignored.

But for now, I will leave that unhappy duty to others. I am tired of Barack Obama. There's nothing new there. His speeches are like "Groundhog Day."

His presidency is a spectacular failure, his historic mandate squandered by adherence to leftist ideology and relentless partisanship. His policies are crushing the prospects for growth and dooming the hopes of 24 million Americans who are unemployed or working part-time.

Yet he is not going to change. He listens only to his own voice, which is why he has lost virtually his entire economic team.

The biggest media myth is that he is a centrist. Oh, please. It's a theory without evidence, for there is not a single example on domestic issues where he voluntarily staked out a spot in the American middle.

Sure, on occasion, Obama will be to the right of the far, far left, but that is not the center. That just means he's not Michael Moore.

Nor is he a centrist because he'll make a deal under duress with Republicans, as he did last December. All politicians have a pragmatic streak, otherwise they couldn't get anything done in a divided government.

But Obama's default statist position remains unmolested by facts or last year's landslide that was a rebuke to his first two years. He continues to push bigger and bigger government, higher and higher taxes and more and more welfare programs.

He will compromise if he must, but he still wants what he wants and will come back for it again and again.

That's the subtext of the debt-ceiling talks and his press conference. He voted against raising the ceiling as a senator, calling the need for an increase a "failure."

Now he is not embarrassed to demand a hike of about $2.5 trillion, and more hair of the spending-and-taxing dog. He reveals his belief that your money is really the government's and it will decide how much you can keep. The only cut he is comfortable with is in the defense budget.

He says it's time to "pull off the Band-Aid" and "eat our peas." Translation: It's time for Republicans to give him everything he wants. That's his definition of being an adult and acting in the national interest.

His only concession to public will is to pretend he's got religion about the fiscal problems and wants a "big deal." What he really wants is to get through the election.

In answering a question about a poll showing that two-thirds of voters don't want the debt ceiling raised, he blew off 70 million Americans by saying they aren't paying attention.
There's a novel campaign theme: Elect me because you're too dumb to understand how smart I am

Read more: Goodwin: Obama takes nation's citizens for fools - NYPOST.com

Why have a "debt limit" anyway? If they never abide by it, what the fucks the point of a limit? What a fucking joke our government is.

Oh...speaking of Obama and "lemmywink".....so THATS where Kieth Olbermann has been!!

and as we speak,Rush is all over Bambi's case for being a pussy last night running away from Canter, like a cat chasing a hamster,,,he has no idea what to do. This is like an third-grade teacher making a stupid dumbass 8 year old stand in the corner for 30 minutes!

So the darling of the Tea-Nutcase Republicans offered a debt limit increase scenario at the July 13 debt ceiling raise talks at the White House.

South Chicago Obama could make the point that Republican Jewish(?) negotiator Cantor had just highlighted the phony stance of the Tea-Nuts. It was all a charade, and it had not worked.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader McConnell, even, are probably on a more Reagan-Trajectory path themselves!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit of White Eyes Even Made Young Warrior, Comment Unfavorably: On the Law of Moses, for all history of their kind!)

What does the fact that Cantor is Jewish have to do with anything?

Race has everything to do with everything with these wingnuts. They're idiots.. and Mascale is Idiot-in-Chief of all the idiots.

and as we speak,Rush is all over Bambi's case for being a pussy last night running away from Canter, like a cat chasing a hamster,,,he has no idea what to do. This is like an third-grade teacher making a stupid dumbass 8 year old stand in the corner for 30 minutes!

They're bailing on Obama in droves... not sure why it took this long though. The man is not the smartest man in the room, he's a petulant child who can't figure out even how to put his bike back together.

and remember when all of his turd wiping supporters bragged/praised about HOW SMART OBAMA WAS IN 2008? oh really? I think he failed math in all grades,,,,,AND ITS BEEN SHOWN he can't do Simple Math for 30 months!

Circumstances involving them walking out are very different. Cantor stormed out because of a mere suggestion over eliminating tax cuts for jet owners. Obama stormed out after Cantor continuously badgered him over a short-term deal, after Obama repeatedly said that wasn't an option.

See the difference?

Oh my, you are so right. Obama, kick their asses and do whats best for this country. We all KNOW the debt ceiling will be raised and these hypocrites saying not to make me sick.
Doing what is best of the country is doing legitimate HUGE cuts to spending, closing tax loopholes in conjunction with TAX CUTS and also raising the debt ceiling to pay for debt that also has been incured!

Obama wins because he gets to raise our debt. See how fucking stupid that sounds when you read it aloud?

Good grief this country is run by morons.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
and remember when all of his turd wiping supporters bragged/praised about HOW SMART OBAMA WAS IN 2008? oh really? I think he failed math in all grades,,,,,AND ITS BEEN SHOWN he can't do Simple Math for 30 months!

He's by far no where near the smartest guy in the room...

Circumstances involving them walking out are very different. Cantor stormed out because of a mere suggestion over eliminating tax cuts for jet owners. Obama stormed out after Cantor continuously badgered him over a short-term deal, after Obama repeatedly said that wasn't an option.

See the difference?

I see the bias in your description of what actually happened. You're sure of your facts are ya?

Fucking shitbag.

American People?

How about your boy just goes ahead with the wining, dining and bribing to get something done? Worked out ok for him in getting that unconstitutional healthcare law passed against the will of the people didn't it?.......

Forum List

Back