Great News!

Israel is mostly to blame for this ongoing conflict. Peace offerings, security fence & land concressions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel to thank Israel with rocket missiles. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab nation ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Want peace? Israel must end their damn Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same love, justice & respect their own Artab brothers in surrounding Arab countries give the Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
And that's exactly what Lieberman will do.

I only listen neutral news sources. Unlike you.
We've seen the sources and methods of operation of antisemite IslamoNazi propaganda central. LOL

Yes, you have seen my sources, from official historical archives. That's what irks you. LOL
Now, now Monty. Your endless cutting and pasting of two articles across multiple threads does not add the official™ title you ascribe to it.

Your self-described histerical archives are described as official ™ by you for propaganda purposes.

We've seen the sources and methods of operation of antisemite IslamoNazi propaganda central. LOL

Yes, you have seen my sources, from official historical archives. That's what irks you. LOL
Now, now Monty. Your endless cutting and pasting of two articles across multiple threads does not add the official™ title you ascribe to it.

Your self-described histerical archives are described as official ™ by you for propaganda purposes.

The historical record disagrees with you. It's to be expected, all you have ever read is propaganda from propaganda sites.

The historical record disagrees with you. It's to be expected, all you have ever read is propaganda from propaganda sites.
Your histerical record is not the histerical record you want it to be. It will come as a surprise to you but there's hardly a reason to accept that one article you cut and pasted is the only source of data.

There's no need to lash out as you do out of fear and frustration.

Your histerical record is not the histerical record you want it to be. It will come as a surprise to you but there's hardly a reason to accept that one article you cut and pasted is the only source of data.

Everyone accepts the historical record as articulated by the various legal instruments that were emanated leading up to the creation of Israel. After all, they were the legal instruments used to legitimize the creation of Israel. If they were just "articles" then Israel would not have a legal basis. You are just shooting yourself in the foot you silly goose. But then, you are Hollow Hollie.

Everyone accepts the historical record as articulated by the various legal instruments that were emanated leading up to the creation of Israel. After all, they were the legal instruments used to legitimize the creation of Israel. If they were just "articles" then Israel would not have a legal basis. You are just shooting yourself in the foot you silly goose. But then, you are Hollow Hollie.

"Everyone accepts...."

I wasn't aware you babbled on behalf of everyone. Secondly, you're now revising your attempt at argument with "various legal instruments".

But then, waffling and name-calling does define your attempt at argument.

Israel is mostly to blame for this ongoing conflict. Peace offerings, security fence & land concressions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel to thank Israel with rocket missiles. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab nation ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Want peace? Israel must end their damn Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same love, justice & respect their own Artab brothers in surrounding Arab countries give the Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I shall pray that is so. Bibi shouild be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens for his treatment of the Palestinians. Shame on him & his damn Zionist agenda. Down with Nutandyahoo. Palestinians should be teated like they deserve to be treated. Bring on Lierberman & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Who cares about some antisemites bullshit version of history! Jews have maintained a presence and have been coming back to their religious and ancestral homeland for the last two thousand years and are now in full control of Judea and Samaria. Lieberman as a Jew has every right to make his home in the spiritual homeland of the Jews. And he will make it that ALL Jews have the same right to do so. Screw what the Muslims think, they can go to one of the other lands they invaded.

I shall pray that is so. Bibi shouild be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens for his treatment of the Palestinians. Shame on him & his damn Zionist agenda. Down with Nutandyahoo. Palestinians should be teated like they deserve to be treated. Bring on Lierberman & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
After Netanyahoo it will be Lieberman. Netanyahu is paving the way for it.

As I said, I look forward to Israel's annexation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

As I said, I look forward to Israel's annexation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
Yes, as you said. You do have a habit of constantly reiterating, cutting and pasting the same, tired slogans and cliche's.

You have a habit of stalking. Go away little turd.

Throwing in the flag of surrender?

I'm not surprised. It's another of your childish tactics - stomping your feet and name-calling, when your weak attempts at argument crash to the ground in flames.

After Netanyahoo it will be Lieberman. Netanyahu is paving the way for it.

Great. It's about time Israel stops placating endless Palestinian demands.

Good. The light at the end of the tunnel is an incoming train, and his name is Avigdor Lieberman. Ha ha ha.

14levy.1901.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not surprised. It's another of your childish tactics - stomping your feet and name-calling, when your weak attempts at argument crash to the ground in flames.
Don't they always?

You are certainly one the best clown dancers around. Defeated at every turn, forced to post links to Hasbara propaganda sites and then declaring victory after having been made a fool of many times over. You are a hoot.

Don't they always?

You are certainly one the best clown dancers around. Defeated at every turn, forced to post links to Hasbara propaganda sites and then declaring victory after having been made a fool of many times over. You are a hoot.
Palestinian / Arab mentality on display. Every time they are humiliated and defeated soundly, they step up and claim victory. In some of the Arab Israeli wars, the Arab soldiers were surrendering on their knees and kissing Israeli soldiers' kosher feet for mercy, while their leaders were declaring total victory on their state TV and radio. Ever heard of Arabs or Muslims actually declaring defeat? Has it ever happened?

In the most recent case they are claiming a hardliner who is very tough and a nationalist, and actually lives in the West Bank, a "victory". Sure sure. Ha ha ha OMG.

Forum List

Back