Great News! Benji wants peace afterall.

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
JERUSALEM – Israel's incoming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he will seek "full peace" with the entire Arab and Muslim world.

Netanyahu made the comments in a speech to parliament Tuesday before he was to be sworn into office.

He told lawmakers that radical Islam and the Iranian regime in Tehran are major threats to regional security. But he praised Islam as a rich religion and said he seeks a broad peace with the Muslim world.

Netanyahu led his Likud Party to a strong showing in recent elections with a campaign that was highly critical of past peace talks. His speech Tuesday appeared to be aimed at easing international concerns that he will end peace efforts.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

JERUSALEM (AP) — The new government taking power in Israel Tuesday supports expanded Jewish settlement in the West Bank and does not explicitly endorse an independent Palestinian state, a course that could put the country at odds with the Obama administration.

Western officials are also concerned about incoming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's choice for foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, whose proposal to put citizens to loyalty tests is widely seen as a racist attack on Israel's Arab minority.

Netanyahu says he seeks full peace with Arab world

:lol:

lip service. AKA a crock of shit. Notice that he mentions no caveats that you'll see later on.. specifically, a JEWISH israel and every concession we've seen for the last 15 years. We'll see how this refelcts the upcoming purge of arabs and same shit different day jewish claim to more land.

I support absolute and full religious freedom THRUOUT THE MIDDLE EAST-----if that cannot be achieved....then I FULLY SUPPORT AND FULLY JEWISH ISRAEL-----I would also like to see a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY in the Middle east to accomodate the christian survivors of islamic oppression. ------. At this point, the CHALDEANS in IRAQ, the COPTS in Egypt and the MARONITES or Lebanon and the CHRISTIANS of Turkey are in trouble------the Syrian christians and the jordanian christians-----will face that filth too.

of course you do, zionist. of COURSE you do.

Forum List

Back