Great Moments in Progressive Economic Failures: Batali's Eataly

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Until he uncloaked his Frothing Liberal Stupidity and Hatred, I used to visit Mario Batali's Eataly about once a week, pick up cheese, breads, olives, etc. I bragged to people how much I liked the store: great produce, a fantastic design that was busy but never felt crowded. Those days are done.

"A Forbes writer has outed Batali for declaring that bankers are as bad as Hitler and Stalin at the Time Magazine Person of the Year panel, quoting "verbatim" Molto's word choice, "So the ways the bankers have kind of toppled the way money is distributed and taken most of it into their hands is as good as Stalin or Hitler and the evil guys … [T]heir evil has had a huge effect on the world."

Mario Batali Compares Bankers to Hitler, Causes Serious Backlash [Updated] -- Grub Street New York

Mario has decided to follow the NYTimes "Let me alienate everyone to the political right of Stalin" business model and I wish him the same results.

Fuck you, Mario!

I go to Arthur Avenue once every three weeks and it looks like that going to be more frequently because you will never get another nickle from me.

Maybe your Liberal friends like that fat fuck Michael Moore will make up the difference.

Arriverderci, Douchebag!

Forum List

Back