Great job Republicans!!!!

isis-american-made-weapons.png
Looks like one of the ones GW sent to Iraq.

dont matter fact is it was given to ISIS during the obama years
Typical Republican.

The US did not give arms to ISIS
That's right...Obama did.

How about proof? How did he do it? When did he do it?

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Don't that make you Trumpettes proud.
You do know the president cannot just push the button, don't you? Maybe you should educate yourself, that way we won't have anymore Obama's in office.
"the president is always accompanied by a military aide carrying a briefcase, called the "nuclear football," which allows the president to launch nuclear weapons. The president can launch at whomever, whenever:"

As said by dick Cheney.

Funny chit, you telling someone else to get informed.

Look at the stupid post you just made.
The president just can't push a button. You amuse me. Lol

Put it this way, if North Korea or any other hellhole has any thoughts of launching at America, which is FAR more likely than America starting such a nuclear war, at least you know the president is going to make the most difficult of decisions.

"At least"? That's to our detriment to have a guy like Trump make those decisions.

This is why Trump has surrounded himself with so many talented military men, he knows they won't feed him bs, they know the horrors of war, but also the realities of defending your country.

Who are these talented people you are referring to? They all keep quitting on him.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Don't that make you Trumpettes proud.

As much as I fear an unstable individual like Trump having the launch codes, I hesitate at stripping a president of the power to launch nukes

I have no doubt that if the Republicans could have stripped Obama of that power, they would have, Once we cross the line of questioning the powers of a Commander in Chief, it will open up every President being challenged out of political partisanship rather than the good of the nation

Forum List

Back