Great Job by Bill Clinton: Gets N Korea to pardon US Journalists

Just wanna say that it warms my heart to see how Bill Clinton can still make so many Cons fume, even when he's done something praiseworthy.

:D

This guy will do anything to get a piece of ass. probaly had to be restrained on the plane ride home to keep the girls safe from his groping!

Man the Democrats love negotiating with Terrorists. Keep giving in Bill, just like you did during your Presidency and we all saw what that got us, 9/11.

9/11 occurred during Bush's presidency, after Bush was warned in a secret briefing paper that Bin Laden was "determined to attack America."

At the beginning of Bush's Presidency after 8 years of Clinton kissing their asses and turning his back to them so they could build up their strength. Clinton was the best thing that ever happened to and for Osama Bin Laden until now.
And Bush did such a good job of capturing him also. That agruement might have worked if we caught him during Bush's eight years. It also might have worked alittle better if we didn't open up herion production as soon as we went in there. And we wouldn't have had the problem in the first place if Reagan had not dropped the ball.

Yes. Why would you think otherwise?

What Cabinet position does he hold?

Why would you think that he would need to hold a cabinet position in the government to promise something authorized by the Obama Administration?
I guess we should of gone in there and bombed the shit out of them because that sure as hell would have not save those journalist lives. At least Obama isn't like Reagan and taking credit for what another President did.

Just wanna say that it warms my heart to see how Bill Clinton can still make so many Cons fume, even when he's done something praiseworthy.

:D

Praiseworthy?

Rescuing those women makes Obama look good, and that's dangerous!

It's not country first, but GOP first!

Forum List

Back