Great Job by Bill Clinton: Gets N Korea to pardon US Journalists

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
North Korea's official news agency said leader Kim Jong Il has pardoned two American journalists and ordered their release.
The official Korean Central News Agency said early Wednesday from Pyongyang that the order was issued following a request from former President Bill Clinton. Clinton flew to the North Korean capital on Tuesday on a mission to negotiate the release of Laura Ling and Euna Lee, reporters for former Vice President Al Gore's Current TV media venture.

Even before word of the pardon, analysts agreed that Clinton's visit to North Korea to free the reporters could be an opening for a thaw in relations between the two countries.

In a surprise visit to Pyongyang, Clinton met with North Korean leader Kim Jong II, holding "exhaustive" talks that covered a wide range of topics, state-run media said.

:clap2:

Three words to Obame regarding the Clintons:

Watch - Your - Back

As Obama flounders, and the Democrat Congress squabbles and squeals under the inept leadership of Pelosi and Reid, the Clintons are quietly reminding the American people of how it could have been - and perhaps, will be again...

Can you imagine how this would have gone down with Dubya and DICK in the WH? We would have dropped bombs on NK already, started a Nucular War and then invaded a country that didn't have anything to do with it.......

While I'm happy that these women are now safe, I wonder what the price was?

A deal with the Devil was made by Clinton and the Obama administration. I am sure Willy is excited to be locked in an airplane for several hours with two young women who cant run away from his forceful advances, hell that is why he made the trip.

A deal with the Devil was made by Clinton and the Obama administration. I am sure Willy is excited to be locked in an airplane for several hours with two young women who cant run away from his forceful advances, hell that is why he made the trip.

...way to drop a turd on a good news story, dude. I'm sure the two lives Clinton is bringing back from NK are a bit less cynical than your kind of standard issue blowhard.

kudos to thoe of you on the right able to stand above partisanship on this one.

Three words to Obame regarding the Clintons:

Watch - Your - Back

As Obama flounders, and the Democrat Congress squabbles and squeals under the inept leadership of Pelosi and Reid, the Clintons are quietly reminding the American people of how it could have been - and perhaps, will be again...

...way to drop a turd on a good news story, dude. I'm sure the two lives Clinton is bringing back from NK are a bit less cynical than your kind of standard issue blowhard.

Not partisan, factual.

Not partisan, factual.

yea.. "mobile chem labs" factual.

North Korea: 2 US journalists pardoned

By JEAN H. LEE (AP) – 7 minutes ago

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korean leader Kim Jong Il issued a "special pardon" for two jailed American journalists and ordered their release at former U.S. President Bill Clinton's request, North Korean media reported Wednesday.

The move to free reporters Laura Ling and Euna Lee reflected North Korea's "humanitarian and peaceloving policy," the Korean Central News Agency said in a dispatch from Pyongyang early Wednesday.

It was unclear when Clinton and the women would leave the country. The report said the Clinton visit was taking place Tuesday and Wednesday.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hM96sRn69bkN1XDLqb2_pkmFxqdgD99S9KCG0

Can you imagine how this would have gone down with Dubya and DICK in the WH? We would have dropped bombs on NK already, started a Nucular War and then invaded a country that didn't have anything to do with it.......

You have an unusual addiction to Dubya's Dick.

The shit stain in office is a media hound and no where to be found in this!?!?!
Makes one wonder.

Forum List

Back