Great Idea..........

I wonder why no one thought of it sooner, Democrats to busy indoctrinating students I suppose

60086747_10213874057747250_1242806185040543744_n.jpg

I like the idea of teaching kids about budgeting, taxes, investing etc, but algebra shouldn’t be dropped from the curriculum for it. My kids actually had a personal finance class in high school (yes, it cost me $80k to send 2 kids to a private high school). Maybe we can drop art history or pottery instead of algebra.
Maybe parents could do that with their kids like they should?

But they don't

And there is no need to drop Algebra 2 we could drop any number of bullshit classes instead.

I wonder why no one thought of it sooner, Democrats to busy indoctrinating students I suppose

I like the idea of teaching kids about budgeting, taxes, investing etc, but algebra shouldn’t be dropped from the curriculum for it. My kids actually had a personal finance class in high school (yes, it cost me $80k to send 2 kids to a private high school). Maybe we can drop art history or pottery instead of algebra.

But they don't

And there is no need to drop Algebra 2 we could drop any number of bullshit classes instead.

Trig is useful, still use it till this day, Algebra 2 not so much if ever

But they don't

No math classes should be dropped

Like they used to...but once again, the expectation that the Public Schools (cursed be their name) pick up all the old parenting duties.

Like they used to...but once again, the expectation that the Public Schools (cursed be their name) pick up all the old parenting duties.

Really?

When did most parents teach their kids about budgets, IRAs, compound interest etc?

Not in my lifetime

For those of you who support this idea, I suggest contacting your local school boards as many schools have the exact type of program you are advocating. Pretending it doesn't exist is just your own ignorance showing!

It obviously don't exist retarded one

Listen up dipshit! I taught this course in both Florida and Kentucky, so don't tell me it doesn't fucking exist, you mental midget!

Listen little twit if it was available people would know how to balance a bank book, add tax with out a computer and not be thousands of dollars in debt

I cannot help it if people like you are stupid! I taught this class for the first time in 1997! Educate yourself, dumbass! Junior Achievement has learning centers for middle and high school students in major cities to teach these principles also. They have an entire curriculum built around their centers.

If you want this class available in your schools. go right ahead.

BTW, I haven't had to balance a checkbook since about 2000 when electronic banking came into being. Why do you still live in the Stone Age?

But they don't

That's you! So what?

Really?

When did most parents teach their kids about budgets, IRAs, compound interest etc?

Not in my lifetime
You didn't have a security investment broker for a Dad?

But they don't

That's you! So what?
You never know when guessing how many beans in a jar will need to be calculated out..

Really?

Not in my lifetime

Where did you ever get that idea?

Really?

Not in my lifetime

Where did you ever get that idea?
I had one so I thought others did also.

But they don't

That's you! So what?
You never know when guessing how many beans in a jar will need to be calculated out..

WTF are you talking about?

For those of you who support this idea, I suggest contacting your local school boards as many schools have the exact type of program you are advocating. Pretending it doesn't exist is just your own ignorance showing!

It obviously don't exist retarded one

Listen up dipshit! I taught this course in both Florida and Kentucky, so don't tell me it doesn't fucking exist, you mental midget!

Listen little twit if it was available people would know how to balance a bank book, add tax with out a computer and not be thousands of dollars in debt

Irrational conclusion.

Forum List

Back