Great Hannity piece on Dem's free pass to say whatever they want, etc

What is this file extension, man. Why is browsing starting to download shit. ARe your a hacker? Hackers go to hell, bro.

What does downloading illegal .mp3 files have to do w/ this hannity piece? lol :D

.wma is just a file extension - perhaps your media player didn't have the latest updates, so it started downloading them..

maybe?

:)

:cof:

Originally posted by dmp
What does downloading illegal .mp3 files have to do w/ this hannity piece? lol :D

.wma is just a file extension - perhaps your media player didn't have the latest updates, so it started downloading them..

maybe?

:)

:cof:

Nothing.:p: It's called going onto a slightly different tangent.

Haven't heard of it?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tangent

Sorry I strayed from the straight and narrow, man. Really.

Actually I might skip it. I listen to sean about 3 hrs a day as it is. It's probably nothing I haven't heard.

The mainstream press do not challenge anything the dems say. They get a free pass. Basically, the headline.

I would be amenable to concise summary from you if there was anything out of the ordinary or unique about the comments.

:beer:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Actually I might skip it. I listen to sean about 3 hrs a day as it is. It's probably nothing I haven't heard.

The mainstream press do not challenge anything the dems say. They get a free pass. Basically, the headline.

I would be amenable to concise summary from you if there was anything out of the ordinary or unique about the comments.

You probably heard it then - it's a clip from a monologue. Basically talks about Kerry's claims how "Saddam must NOT be allowed to use the WMD everyone KNOWS he has, agaisnt his neighbors" etc...yet nobody is calling him out for those, as he's calling out the pres.

Originally posted by dmp
You probably heard it then - it's a clip from a monologue. Basically talks about Kerry's claims how "Saddam must NOT be allowed to use the WMD everyone KNOWS he has, agaisnt his neighbors" etc...yet nobody is calling him out for those, as he's calling out the pres.

Yes. It's disgusting.

Man. This politics shit is affecting some of my personal relationships. I cannot even discuss anything about any aspect of politics with anyone in my life who is liberal. They have so little to back any of their arguments that they go immediately into villify mode and label me a bad person.
I know there are some liberals who know that their politics are crap and are just brazenly dishonest powermongering, but the true believer, I guess, out in the field, some of whom I know, are just totally wacked out and can't discuss anything calmly anymore.

I guess this has happened historically to our country during times of war. I would love to hear from some people who remember 'nam and if this was happening on a personal level to them?

I, quite impressed by my own brilliance as usual, have moved the above post to a new thread in general discussion, as I felt it was sort of a blatant thread hijack, but i didn't mean to, honest.

Originally posted by dmp
I like you, brother... :)

You're cool too.

See, christians can express warm feelings of fellowship toward members of the same sex. We're not homophobic.

(psst. I'll send you pictures of my anus later.)

Forum List

Back