Great Debate!,Flawless!,No Gaffes, MSM & MSNBC Must Be In Liberal Panic Mode.

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:banana::banana::boobies:
Tomorrow should be interesting. What are those buttheads on MSNBC gonna say about the candidates this time? There were no brain-freeze moments, no bets, no forgetting the capitol of a state/country. All the candidates knew we still have 50 States. If they all start up again and tell their 756,000 viewers that none of them will beat Obama, and all of them are far from being Presidential, then the MSM has pretty much gone to hell.:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

:banana::banana::boobies:
Tomorrow should be interesting. What are those buttheads on MSNBC gonna say about the candidates this time? There were no brain-freeze moments, no bets, no forgetting the capitol of a state/country. All the candidates knew we still have 50 States. If they all start up again and tell their 756,000 viewers that none of them will beat Obama, and all of them are far from being Presidential, then the MSM has pretty much gone to hell.:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

There's a wee edge of desperation in your tone that I can't quite put my finger on...........

• Banned
Usually PMS-NBC wont show any footage of the debate when they speak of Obama's screw-ups, you can bet they wont show the candidates speak of the Holder Scandal, especially on the evening shows. Ed and Chrissy must be pissed, they have nothing to go on tomorrow night. Thats cause all the candidates told the truth about Obama !!!

• Banned
I hope 10 million watched it. Looks like Obama has lost Iowa. But he might still win the state of Saskachewann.

I hope 10 million watched it. Looks like Obama has lost Iowa. But he might still win the state of Saskachewann.

I think it's really short sighted to conclude anything definite this far before the election takes place. There are nearly 11 months between now and then. The entire political landscape could change tomorrow. We could be in world war 3 in two weeks. We may pick a nominee that has a heart attack and dies before the race.

Unless you are getting direct revelation from God or have a time machine, there is no way you can be that certain.

lol, he couldn't even pull off Saskatchewan.

Conservatives win big in Sask.; Goodale hangs on for Liberals
NDP surge, but no breakthroughs

Life is good. :D

I think it's really short sighted to conclude anything definite this far before the election takes place. There are nearly 11 months between now and then. The entire political landscape could change tomorrow. We could be in world war 3 in two weeks. We may pick a nominee that has a heart attack and dies before the race.

Unless you are getting direct revelation from God or have a time machine, there is no way you can be that certain.
and remember when Chrissy Matthews was already giving Palin the 2012 Nomination after Bozo won? Even I knew none of them were going to be the nomination, the only that had a chance was Romney, I was actual hoping for John Thune or Mike Pence, or Both Of Them!

It would of been a greater debate if Ann Coulter was in the debate standing between Perry and Romney. {and wearing a very short skirt !!}

Forum List

Back