Great day today

i understand i wont post the bestest babies pictures on here either.....for the same reason....

bestest baby was tiny too....now at 9 months she is just a little train that does...at first she had colic but once that was over she grew...feed em love they grown and start to look like ya lol

what if she grows up and self identifies as a straight white Christian Male guno? Will you still love him?

Cant do, its a she and she is Jewish and Black

Wait a minute, just because physically she LOOKS like a good Jewish black girl, she may feel she is something different.

What ever sexual orientation she is she will come from an educated multiracial family who will be raised to use her brains

:beer:

What's her name, grandpa?

149872855_124254_l.jpg
Julie

That is a lovely name, Guno. The language / origin of the name Julie is Latin. The inherent meaning is "Youthful". The Spiritual connotation means "Guided by faith". Now Julie is quite similar to the name Juliette (French origin) which shares the same meaning - Youthful - but the spiritual name is defined "immovable" and I like that too. She will be a chip off the old block! Smiling while typing...... Little girls are delightful. I have three granddaughters and one grandson but then I am so much younger than you are! So...... :) I am very happy for you! Congratulations, Grandpa!

I still have none, and my daughter is already 17.

What is she waiting for? I mean, come on, let's get this show on the road already...

Forum List

Back