Great Day for Chicago and Sports in General!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Michael "Best Player in Any Sport Ever" Jordan is unanimously elected to the HOF!

For every non-Chicagoan who never truly got the root for MJ, see MJ live, watch the MJ/Wilkins dunk contest, hit grant park after the victories, sit court-side during the Bulls playoffs, watch the Bulls take down the Pistons, Lakers, Sonics, Suns, Blazers and Jazz and drink yourself into incoherence before, during and after the 2nd 3 peat and do you share in pulling apart that city I feel for you.

Chicago was blessed by your services!

Also a precursor to any BS arguments. NO Kobe can't hold MJ's jock-strap and NO LBJ can't either!

Michael "Best Player in Any Sport Ever" Jordan is unanimously elected to the HOF!

For every non-Chicagoan who never truly got the root for MJ, see MJ live, watch the MJ/Wilkins dunk contest, hit grant park after the victories, sit court-side during the Bulls playoffs, watch the Bulls take down the Pistons, Lakers, Sonics, Suns, Blazers and Jazz and drink yourself into incoherence before, during and after the 2nd 3 peat and do you share in pulling apart that city I feel for you.

Also a precursor to any BS arguments. NO Kobe can't hold MJ's jock-strap and NO LBJ can't either!

Jordon was magnificent and we were blessed to have been able to witness him. I rooted against him every single time too. Didn't mean I wasn't appreciating the greatness. I just shook my head when you were screaming like a little girl. Yea I'm jealous.

You forgot the Celtics. MJ also took down the Celtics. And Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon owes MJ a lot for the two rings he has when MJ took a break. WTF! No one could stop the man.

Kobe will not be compared with MJ because he was too selfish and tried too hard to be like MJ. MJ didn't try to be like anyone. He was what he was. And Kobe could have had a legitimate argument had he not broken up him and Shaq and had they won 3 more championships.

I soooo love that Shaq has his 4th and Kobe is stuck at 3. I hope Kobe doesn't win this year. I'm rooting for Chauncey because I'm from Detroit and he was great to Detroit, even though I think he threw the finals in 05, 06, 07 and 08. Every time in the finals or eastern finals, he would fuck up with airballs, charges, turnovers, etc. All of the sudden he wasn't Mr Big Shot? Always at the worst possible times? Anyways, I figure he left the D and got away from the mafia that was making him throw games, so now he'll win it all again now that he's free. :lol: My conspiracy theory.

Anyways, Lebron may very well be the next MJ. He's already been to the finals, and should win this year. If he does win and wins like 4 championships in the next 10 years, it is possible he may surpass all of MJ's numbers, because he didn't do college.

Lebron is like the illegitimate love child of MJ and Magic, on steroids. He's a beast. Did you see the commercial last night where two puppet Kobe & Lebron live together and Kobe keeps asking if Lebron has seen his 3 rings. :lol: Funny.

Red Wings are gonna Kick your ass in the next round. Your quest for the cup is OVER!

First, the Hawks are going to smash Wings! You going to any games? My buddy dropped $250 on ticket, not sure I am ready to pay that.
Second, I like to scream like a girl.
Third, Kobe gets a bad rap, but much is unwarranted. Speaking objectively, Kobe is right their with MJ. I still put MJ on top though, but Kobe is awesome. Don't worry Kobe is going to walk away with a ring this year.
Fourth, as much as I hate to admit it LBJ will probably be considered he best ever at the end of his career, he is a super-freak!

Jordon was magnificent and we were blessed to have been able to witness him. I rooted against him every single time too. Didn't mean I wasn't appreciating the greatness. I just shook my head when you were screaming like a little girl. Yea I'm jealous.

You forgot the Celtics. MJ also took down the Celtics. And Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon owes MJ a lot for the two rings he has when MJ took a break. WTF! No one could stop the man.

Kobe will not be compared with MJ because he was too selfish and tried too hard to be like MJ. MJ didn't try to be like anyone. He was what he was. And Kobe could have had a legitimate argument had he not broken up him and Shaq and had they won 3 more championships.

I soooo love that Shaq has his 4th and Kobe is stuck at 3. I hope Kobe doesn't win this year. I'm rooting for Chauncey because I'm from Detroit and he was great to Detroit, even though I think he threw the finals in 05, 06, 07 and 08. Every time in the finals or eastern finals, he would fuck up with airballs, charges, turnovers, etc. All of the sudden he wasn't Mr Big Shot? Always at the worst possible times? Anyways, I figure he left the D and got away from the mafia that was making him throw games, so now he'll win it all again now that he's free. :lol: My conspiracy theory.

Anyways, Lebron may very well be the next MJ. He's already been to the finals, and should win this year. If he does win and wins like 4 championships in the next 10 years, it is possible he may surpass all of MJ's numbers, because he didn't do college.

Lebron is like the illegitimate love child of MJ and Magic, on steroids. He's a beast. Did you see the commercial last night where two puppet Kobe & Lebron live together and Kobe keeps asking if Lebron has seen his 3 rings. :lol: Funny.

Red Wings are gonna Kick your ass in the next round. Your quest for the cup is OVER!

Forum List

Back