Great coyote video....one of my all-time favorites.

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
The way he gets excited when he hears the rabbit call.......priceless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good one, but these guys are doing it more for sport instead of management:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is kiling an animal joyful?

I kill things that give me trouble, but I never feel good about it.

They give me trouble.

But "joy" is not an emotion I associate with killing coyotes. More a sense of doing my part to protect the environment.

Those times when I feel true happiness is generally because of a good shot. I do enjoy fooling the worthless POS into thinking I am another coyote, or a dying rabbit, but that is more a sense of accomplishment than actual "joy."

They give me trouble.

But "joy" is not an emotion I associate with killing coyotes. More a sense of doing my part to protect the environment.

Those times when I feel true happiness is generally because of a good shot. I do enjoy fooling the worthless POS into thinking I am another coyote, or a dying rabbit, but that is more a sense of accomplishment than actual "joy."

Umm I heard the audio in that video.
I would say joy.

They give me trouble.

Umm I heard the audio in that video.
I would say joy.

That's not me in the video.

You still said it was great.

I did not figure it was you anyway, the shooter hit the coyote :D

Its a great video.

I've never hunted coyotes in the snow, so please don't take my endorsement of the video as some sort of promotion for snow.

What I love most about the video (and what makes it "great" IMO) is the coyote's reaction. When he hears the rabbit, he gets a bounce in his step.

It quickly fades away :)

I miss shots, of course I do. But I rarely miss coyotes. I bump fire at coyotes more often than not, so I don't care if 3 hit a tree, as long as 5 hit the coyote. I'm not in it for the sport. As long as they're dead, I don't care how many bullets were wasted.

Forum List

Back