Great Britain – Jihadi Wonderland

Given Ike spent most of his time fighting the ideology that created the 1935 Nuremburg laws, I suspect he'd be doing more spitting than patting in your direction. You and your kind are just the same as the Nazis, you just have a different group to pick on. I wasn't equating Muslims to Jewish people, I was equating your ideas with those of the Nazis.
1. You were equating Muslims with Jews. I stand by that.

2. So you are not versed on Islam ? try reading the Koran. That will fix that. As well as a study of 1400 years of Muslim marauding, killing 270 million people around the globe. And they're still actively at it. Have you been living in a cave ? (or maybe your're one of them - the jihadists)

Given Ike spent most of his time fighting the ideology that created the 1935 Nuremburg laws, I suspect he'd be doing more spitting than patting in your direction. You and your kind are just the same as the Nazis, you just have a different group to pick on. I wasn't equating Muslims to Jewish people, I was equating your ideas with those of the Nazis.
1. You were equating Muslims with Jews. I stand by that.

2. So you are not versed on Islam ? try reading the Koran. That will fix that. As well as a study of 1400 years of Muslim marauding, killing 270 million people around the globe. And they're still actively at it. Have you been living in a cave ? (or maybe your're one of them - the jihadists)

1. You're an idiot.

2. You're an ignorant idiot.

Forum List

Back