Great Article

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by MJB12741, Sep 10, 2012.

1. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,077
    I love the part about how it's time for Palestinian liberation & self determination from Israel. And yet those damn Zionists keep the Palestinians captives in Israel with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions. Shame on Israel!

OpEdNews - Article: Living Under Israeli State Terror

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,110
    I support palestinian SELF DETERMINATION to start---they should determine why they decided---less than 50 years ago to call themselves "JEWS" For 2000 years the only "palestinians " in the world were JEWS and then a bunch of arabs decided to BE JEWS -----but in name only. very very few jews ever wanted to be called "arabs" ----interestingly enough------lots of arabs today ----refer to jews as "arabs" Whenever I talk to an ARABIC SPEAKING JEW------I notice that THEY refer to the non jews in the countries they left as "arabs" -----they refer to the food they cook as "jewish food" .....well---its not my grandmother's chopped liver ----or kishke-----but they call that stuff 'jewish food'----even if it shows up in "moroccan cookbooks" SEMANTICS IS LOTS OF FUN