great american killed by israel like isis ways

Palestine, for like what seems forever. You may have heard of it and been programmed to attempt to justify it.

Jews are attacking Muslims in Palestine? I don't believe you.

Depends upon whether you want to call the Israeli's jews or not I reckon.

It also depends on how much you have been brainwashed to believe that the Jews have no rights to defend against acts of war, war crimes, crimes against humanity and terrorism in their own lands.
NEVER FORGET THAT SIMPLE FACT PALESTINE IS JEWISH LAND UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, AND IT IS THE ARAB MUSLIMS THAT ARE THE OCCUPIERS

I've been subjected to the Israeli lobby's us propaganda campaign too. The factual history is that colonial powers went in and divided up the lands of others for their own purposes (wealth extraction) and it's been literal hell there ever since. And it will continue to be as long as western powers attempt to occupy and run the globe, cannibalizing other societies to prop up the illusion of global corporate capitalism. Watch.

Which was the international laws of those times, so why are you complaining now they have been changed to protect your rights. Now it is the muslims and the africans that want to take over and they cant because laws are stopping them. In the case of the M.E. it was to repay the inhabitantsfor their help in defeating the Ottomans and Germans. In the process the palestinians lost becaquse they sided with the Ottomans and the Germans and cant complain for choosing the wrong side.

What's changed to "protect" my rights exactly?

Muslims are attacking every other religion, worldwide, even other Muslim sects.....who are the Jews attacking?
Farting Dumb wants Muslims to have the right to slaughter innocent people in the name of Allah.

Actually I'm fine with all frothy mouthed rabid zealots killing each other off.
Your mental masturbation fantasy of IslamoNazis killing all the Jews will never come to fruition. But that's what you guys do from the moment you wake up, isn't it?

That's your mental masturbation fantasy shoog.
You guys have been braying about the destruction of Israel for half a century now. :cuckoo:

Nah, you're the only one braying about the destruction of a people.

Nothing and no one is going to stand in the way of Israel bulldozing Palestinian homes down. From reading the papers it sounds like those bulldozers terrorize nightly.

Well the Israelis bulldoze the homes of family members of Terrorists. So dont they know before hand that they are signing the warrant for destruction of their homes? they should know this.
The animals have a very low learning curve.

Israel uses the "terrorists" excuse to cleans all, and you advocate it. Yes, you are very racist in that regard as your "animals" reveals. Constantly.

WHAT TERRORIST EXCUSE IS THAT AS THE PALESTINIANS ARE PROVEN TERRORISTS IN THE EYES OF THE CIVILISED WORLD. It is only terrorist supporters that dont see this as the reality. And it is not racist to be against terrorism and the scum that defend, support and enable it. International law is very clear on what can be done to terrorists and their homes, and once again you deny the Jews the right to rely on international law.

MAKES YOU THE RACIST IN EVERY DEFINITION OF THE WORD

I don't refer to groups of humans as animals bub, that's all on you.

You deny them their rights and recourse to International laws because of their religion and skin tone, which is a lot worse than calling them animals when they act like rabid animals..

SO YOUR ACTIONS MAKE YOU THE TRUE RACIST AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DARK SKINNED DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM IT

Jews are attacking Muslims in Palestine? I don't believe you.

Depends upon whether you want to call the Israeli's jews or not I reckon.

It also depends on how much you have been brainwashed to believe that the Jews have no rights to defend against acts of war, war crimes, crimes against humanity and terrorism in their own lands.
NEVER FORGET THAT SIMPLE FACT PALESTINE IS JEWISH LAND UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, AND IT IS THE ARAB MUSLIMS THAT ARE THE OCCUPIERS

I've been subjected to the Israeli lobby's us propaganda campaign too. The factual history is that colonial powers went in and divided up the lands of others for their own purposes (wealth extraction) and it's been literal hell there ever since. And it will continue to be as long as western powers attempt to occupy and run the globe, cannibalizing other societies to prop up the illusion of global corporate capitalism. Watch.

Which was the international laws of those times, so why are you complaining now they have been changed to protect your rights. Now it is the muslims and the africans that want to take over and they cant because laws are stopping them. In the case of the M.E. it was to repay the inhabitantsfor their help in defeating the Ottomans and Germans. In the process the palestinians lost becaquse they sided with the Ottomans and the Germans and cant complain for choosing the wrong side.

What's changed to "protect" my rights exactly?

The right to live in peace, the right to defend what is yours, the right to free speech, the right to protest peacefully. Will they do for starters, under your rules as shown by recent actions the whites have lost those rights whereever the black man has came to power.

Well the Israelis bulldoze the homes of family members of Terrorists. So dont they know before hand that they are signing the warrant for destruction of their homes? they should know this.

Israel uses the "terrorists" excuse to cleans all, and you advocate it. Yes, you are very racist in that regard as your "animals" reveals. Constantly.

WHAT TERRORIST EXCUSE IS THAT AS THE PALESTINIANS ARE PROVEN TERRORISTS IN THE EYES OF THE CIVILISED WORLD. It is only terrorist supporters that dont see this as the reality. And it is not racist to be against terrorism and the scum that defend, support and enable it. International law is very clear on what can be done to terrorists and their homes, and once again you deny the Jews the right to rely on international law.

You deny them their rights and recourse to International laws because of their religion and skin tone, which is a lot worse than calling them animals when they act like rabid animals..

SO YOUR ACTIONS MAKE YOU THE TRUE RACIST AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DARK SKINNED DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM IT

Um, I'm caucasion shoog. See, this is what I mean, you're too unhinged to have a real conversation with. You just make shit up to be upset about, assign points of view to others, and then argue against what you just assigned. Your entire existence and outlook are make believe.

Um, I'm caucasion shoog. See, this is what I mean, you're too unhinged to have a real conversation with. You just make shit up to be upset about, assign points of view to others, and then argue against what you just assigned. Your entire existence and outlook are make believe.

You mean you are an inside out coconut dont you ?

Forum List

Back