Great American Brian Terry, "Collateral Damage" to Obama Regimes F&F Scandal

I've asked Frankie about it a couple of times and he's completely ignored the issue.

So you admit that a crime HAS been commited, but you just want us to focus on the Mexican citizens killed and not TWO American agents?

Dont you think that Holder and Obama have some explaining to do for the mexican citizens at least?

Why do you choose to side with 2 assholes that are hiding behind EP?

Show some credibility for once....
As I told you in the other thread, the program was WRONG under Bush and it is WRONG under Obama.

AND the border guards signed up for a potentially dangerous job. The Mexicans killed by these guns did not. They are the bigger tragedy, imo.

So a tragic event happens that results in the murder in hundreds of innocent mexicans, what do you think should be done to hold those responsible that were involved in this?

Shouild Obama resign over this? Is this a big enough mistake, that MAY have caused the death of one American officer,

that it should merit such a penalty for the Chief Executive?

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer :eusa_whistle:

You're an idiot.

I asked a question. A real question, not rhetorical. Did you want to answer?

I'm guessing no one here on the right will answer.

Shouild Obama resign over this? Is this a big enough mistake, that MAY have caused the death of one American officer,

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer :eusa_whistle:

You're an idiot.

Yes he should.

It doesn't matter if one tracked (or tried to track) weapons and one did not. The end result is the same.

I beg to differ. The motivations in these operations were worlds apart. Whereas Wide Receiver sought to track guns to the drug cartels working in conjunction with the Mexican government Operation Fast and Furious sought to change gun laws.

"ATF officials didn't intend to publicly disclose their own role in letting Mexican cartels obtain the weapons, but emails show they discussed using the sales, including sales encouraged by ATF, to justify a new gun regulation called "Demand Letter 3".

That would require some U.S. gun shops to report the sale of multiple rifles or "long guns." Demand Letter 3 was so named because it would be the third ATF program demanding gun dealers report tracing information.:eusa_whistle:

On July 14, 2010 after ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. received an update on Fast and Furious, ATF Field Ops Assistant Director Mark Chait emailed Bill Newell, ATF's Phoenix Special Agent in Charge of Fast and Furious:

"Bill - can you see if these guns were all purchased from the same (licensed gun dealer) and at one time. We are looking at anecdotal cases to support a demand letter on long gun multiple sales. Thanks."

And ta da and with a drum roll the nail in the coffin.....

" On Jan. 4, 2011, as ATF prepared a press conference to announce arrests in Fast and Furious, Newell saw it as "(A)nother time to address Multiple Sale on Long Guns issue."

And a day after the press conference, Chait emailed Newell: "Bill--well done yesterday... (I)n light of our request for Demand letter 3, this case could be a strong supporting factor if we can determine how many multiple sales of long guns occurred during the course of this case.""

You see the government didn't give a flying fuck who got killed as long as they could enact more gun control laws.

Pardon my french, but this pisses me clean off. The government literally let people die so they could pass new gun control legislation.

That is outrageous. And heads should roll. And please note the source is from the original CBS investigation. Not Prison Planet. Not a conspiracy website. CBS.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Last edited:

You're an idiot.

Yes obama should resign over this

Now answer my question

Bush is president would you say the same thing? OH never mind I know the answer

You're an idiot.

Now answer my question

Some people said Bush should have resigned over the mistake his administration made that cost 4000+ American lives in Iraq.

What's your opinion on that one? Is a Chief Executive's mistake that clearly cost 4000 American lives as serious as a Chief Executive's mistake that MAY have cost ONE life?

You're an idiot.

Now answer my question

Some people said Bush should have resigned over the mistake his administration made that cost 4000+ American lives in Iraq.

What's your opinion on that one? Is a Chief Executive's mistake that clearly cost 4000 American lives as serious as a Chief Executive's mistake that MAY have cost ONE life?

Stop look and read
Bush is president would you say the same thing?

So you admit that a crime HAS been commited, but you just want us to focus on the Mexican citizens killed and not TWO American agents?

Dont you think that Holder and Obama have some explaining to do for the mexican citizens at least?

Why do you choose to side with 2 assholes that are hiding behind EP?

Show some credibility for once....
As I told you in the other thread, the program was WRONG under Bush and it is WRONG under Obama.

AND the border guards signed up for a potentially dangerous job. The Mexicans killed by these guns did not. They are the bigger tragedy, imo.

So a tragic event happens that results in the murder in hundreds of innocent mexicans, what do you think should be done to hold those responsible that were involved in this?

The people in the ATF should be either fired or reassigned (if it turns out they didn't act in an illegal manner). Obviously, they were stupid.

The people in the ATF should be either fired or reassigned (if it turns out they didn't act in an illegal manner). Obviously, they were stupid.

What if they were following order?

Congressional approval.

You're an idiot.

Now answer my question

"Some" people, like you, are just mindless partisan hack drones. That YOU call it a mistake doesn't make it true.

What did Bush and his republican controlled congress do to curb in Fannie and Freddie?
Encourage more people to buy houses?

Because Fast and Furious is identical to Fannie and Freddie. :cuckoo:

Those two F's do guys like ussitandspin in, everytime.

But folks like uscitizen like to F up and muddy the waters with deflection.

How F'ing convienient...

As far as I can see, they run their own programs.

No they don't run their own program
They run the program they are told to run the way they want to run it. But they get basics and authorization from higher up.
No they don't. They may get general outlines, like fight the war on drugs, but then they are pretty much free to meet that outline in the manner they feel is most effective. Government has never been in the habit of micromanaging every department, otherwise nothing would ever get done.

No they don't. They may get general outlines, like fight the war on drugs, but then they are pretty much free to meet that outline in the manner they feel is most effective. Government has never been in the habit of micromanaging every department, otherwise nothing would ever get done.

So then turn over the documents to Congress.

Forum List

Back