Great American Brian Terry, "Collateral Damage" to Obama Regimes F&F Scandal

Like I said, I've been on this for a while
And never once expressed concern for the probable dead innocent Mexicans that occurred under both administrations from these guns.

Don't Know About Frank but I have maintained all along that even worse than the 2 US deaths are the hundreds if not more of Deaths South of the Border.

Liberals like you just only want to hear what you want to hear.

As to this Thread. I don't blame this Admin, or Holder for this program. It is pretty clear it was hatched and Ran at the Local level. What I blame them for is How they handled it after they found out. Specifically in how they are covering up how much they knew and when.

Until Obama used EP I didn't think he had anything to do with it at all. Now I can see no legit reason to use EP on so many Documents if nothing in them even Involves the President, Which is their claim.

Both sides are indeed playing Politics with this issue, But the Plain truth is this.

If Obama and Holder did nothing wrong, they have nothing to hide, and they could put and end to this all by turning over the Documents. They wont. So they either have something to hide, or they want to keep this thing going because they feel it is helping them.

More proof that all of them, On both sides of the isle, Need pink slips.

I think thats what has been left out.... there were 2 agents killed actually.
Jamie Zepata

lx58f3-lx58ekjaimezapata.jpg

And never once expressed concern for the probable dead innocent Mexicans that occurred under both administrations from these guns.

Lying hack. The guys never got there under Bush and I only recently heard the 200 dead Mexicans estimate. When the fuck do you plan on stopping to Fluff Obama?
:rolleyes: You've been using the dead border guard as a tool for a long time now. I guess you are just too stupid to imagine that the guns all along have been used to kill Mexicans, too.

When the highest office in the land is in on letting them go across border w/o consent of Mexico and does not track them..... thats a problem and it needs to be dealt with.

You are too much of a hack to admit the truth.

The government that GAVE the cartels military grade weapons to kill Brian Terry with is the SAME governement that gave Brian Terry only rubber bullets with which to defend himself.

It's an atrocity.

I think all of us who want to know what Holder and Obama are hiding have mentioned the mexican citizens killed 100 times more then you liars on the left.

(Like you give a fuck about them.... you fucking hypocrite)
I've asked Frankie about it a couple of times and he's completely ignored the issue.

I think all of us who want to know what Holder and Obama are hiding have mentioned the mexican citizens killed 100 times more then you liars on the left.

I've asked Frankie about it a couple of times and he's completely ignored the issue.

So you admit that a crime HAS been commited, but you just want us to focus on the Mexican citizens killed and not TWO American agents?

Dont you think that Holder and Obama have some explaining to do for the mexican citizens at least?

Why do you choose to side with 2 assholes that are hiding behind EP?

Show some credibility for once....

Last edited:
When will Obama plug the hole at Justice?

He should treat Holder like an oil spill

He would have to kick his own ass :confused:

Nah just blame the Republicans for the distraction of doing the job they're paid to do...Watch...it will come if the Vote on Holder goes down.

Holder AND Obama can stop this if they choose to.

Transparancy don't you know? :eusa_whistle:

So you admit that a crime HAS been commited, but you just want us to focus on the Mexican citizens killed and not TWO American agents?

Dont you think that Holder and Obama have some explaining to do for the mexican citizens at least?

As I told you in the other thread, the program was WRONG under Bush and it is WRONG under Obama.

AND the border guards signed up for a potentially dangerous job. The Mexicans killed by these guns did not. They are the bigger tragedy, imo.

Why do you hate Mexicans over illegals?
Remember Not all Mexicans are illegals and not all illegals are Mexicans. So why do you hate Mexicans?

If Fast and the furious had any connection with Bush obama would never have invoked executive privilege

Hell's bells if there was any connection to the Bush administration Obama would personally have run to Congress and begged to testify before Issa's committee.

The President would have been the equivalent of Horshack behind Holder.

" OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! I know it's Bush's fault Mr. Issa!

images

If Fast and the furious had any connection with Bush obama would never have invoked executive privilege

Hell's bells if there was any connection to the Bush administration Obama would personally have run to Congress and begged to testify before Issa's committee.

The President would have been the equivalent of Horshack behind Holder.

" OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! I know it's Bush's fault Mr. Issa!

images

:clap2:

As I told you in the other thread, the program was WRONG under Bush and it is WRONG under Obama.

AND the border guards signed up for a potentially dangerous job. The Mexicans killed by these guns did not. They are the bigger tragedy, imo.

Again... NEVERMIND one administration lied about it, and one IS covering it up.

One tracked the weapons, and one did not.

One alerted the Mexican gov't and one did not.

I guess its a just part of the job, to be lied to and then to be shot by weapons their gov't let go under the radar. Yeah.... they signed up for a potentially dangerous job.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if one tracked (or tried to track) weapons and one did not. The end result is the same.

It doesn't matter if one tracked (or tried to track) weapons and one did not. The end result is the same.

That really makes no sense and is not a valid argument.
One was done in connect with the knowledge of the Mexican Government one was not
Therefore the no tracking part is the big issue.

Shouild Obama resign over this? Is this a big enough mistake, that MAY have caused the death of one American officer,

that it should merit such a penalty for the Chief Executive?

Forum List

Back