GREAT AGAIN: U.S. Manufacturing Activity Hits 13-Year High...

Just building on that firm foundation laid down by the Great and thoughtful President Obama.

That makes sense if one believes that entrepreneurs are backward looking......

Meanwhile back on Earth.... Trump's deregulation efforts deserve a modicum of credit for the increase in the ISM and perhaps a small nod to his tax "reform" proposals, however the lions share of the credit belongs to the fact that we're in the late stages of expansion in the business cycle.
Aren't you more or less saying the same thing?

If the"same thing" is that neither Trump nor Obama deserve any appreciable credit for the aggregate state of domestic manufacturing, then yes I'm saying the same thing.
You don't think Obama's choice to refrain from the TP's call to reduce spending during the recession contributed to today's growth?
No I don't, the only growth that contributed to was the growth of the aggregate public debt and the money supply.

Real economic growth comes as a result of capital investment not the gub'mint blowing ever larger amounts of other peoples money on expanding bureaucracies and crony capitalism "programs".
Milton Friedman would disagree with you.

Meanwhile back on Earth.... Trump's deregulation efforts deserve a modicum of credit for the increase in the ISM and perhaps a small nod to his tax "reform" proposals, however the lions share of the credit belongs to the fact that we're in the late stages of expansion in the business cycle.

If the"same thing" is that neither Trump nor Obama deserve any appreciable credit for the aggregate state of domestic manufacturing, then yes I'm saying the same thing.
You don't think Obama's choice to refrain from the TP's call to reduce spending during the recession contributed to today's growth?
No I don't, the only growth that contributed to was the growth of the aggregate public debt and the money supply.

Real economic growth comes as a result of capital investment not the gub'mint blowing ever larger amounts of other peoples money on expanding bureaucracies and crony capitalism "programs".
Milton Friedman would disagree with you.

Yeah so what? Why should I care if a neoclassical Chicago school economist disagrees with me?

Yawn - yes, out of hundreds of various economic indicators you can ALWAYS find something short term to cherry pick to credit to dear leader...unless of course you are in the middle of Great Recession and everything is down across the board.

That's some very funny butthurt whining right there. :lmao:

Last edited:
Just building on that firm foundation laid down by the Great and thoughtful President Obama.

Still stuck in the past, ay? Y'all haters gots to move on. Donald Trump is your President now. Deal with it, kid.
I defy you or anyone else here to show at any time have I ever and I mean ever addressed Trump as president? Sorry, this Bud is for you and yours alone....I will never acknowledge this racist divisive moron as my president, let alone as a president. He's a showman who puts on shows to entertain his 39 million out of 330 million idiot followers and thats it. Should he ever become a president or even act like one, maybe I'll think about it....but as of now, he's a fuckin white joke in the white house!!

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. You're beginning to sound demented. :cuckoo:

Still stuck in the past, ay? Y'all haters gots to move on. Donald Trump is your President now. Deal with it, kid.

Oh he's got a few more quarters to bask in President Obama's Greatness.

Well, that's what y'all miserable haters hope anyway. You're desperately hoping the Economy tanks. You don't care bout your fellow Americans. It's all about that 'Party before Country' shite for you. You really should be ashamed of yourself for hoping the Economy worsens. Real bad Karma, kid. Real bad.

Maybe, but who cares? Hussein's a has-been. Donald Trump is the President now.

Yawn - yes, out of hundreds of various economic indicators you can ALWAYS find something short term to cherry pick to credit to dear leader...unless of course you are in the middle of Great Recession and everything is down across the board.

Thats some not-funny stupid right there. You obviously can't ever put together a coherent argument and like a 5 year old all you have is butt jokes.

Last edited:

Parrot wants a cracker?

Seriously, how many times are you going to say the same retarded shit about how supposedly past record doesn't exist.

You bash Obama for the same shit you praise Trump and when you get called on it like a fucking moron you start talking about how Obama, and your right winger comments about him never was.

Thats some not-funny stupid right there. You obviously can't ever put together a coherent argument and like a 5 year old all you have is butt jokes.

Well, not much point in 'arguing' with folks like you who are suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You're irrational and hysterical. And besides, there is no 'argument' anyway. I just presented facts in the OP. And it is good news for all Americans. Go Trump! :dance:

Parrot wants a cracker?

Seriously, how many times are you going to say the same retarded shit about how supposedly past record doesn't exist.

You bash Obama for the same shit you praise Trump and when you get called on it like a fucking moron you start talking about how Obama, and your right winger comments about him never was.

As many times as you drone on about Hussein. He ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Deal wit it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back