GREAT AGAIN: New Home Sales Rise To 10-Year High!...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Man, Democrats gotta be gettin tired of all this Trump winning. Dude's killin it. :rock:

U.S. New-Home Sales Unexpectedly Rise to Highest in a Decade

U.S. purchases of new homes unexpectedly advanced in broad fashion last month, reaching the strongest pace in a decade and offering an encouraging signal for residential construction, according to government data released Monday.

The report showed the U.S. South region continued to recover from a pair of hurricanes. Purchases in other areas of the country, including a 17.9 percent surge in the Midwest, also climbed.

The number of properties sold in which construction hadn’t yet started reached the highest level since January 2007, signaling residential construction will accelerate in coming months.

U.S. New-Home Sales Unexpectedly Rise to Highest in a Decade
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Someone will be along shortly to claim that it's all because of something Obama did in 3...2...1...

Well, we're almost 21 trillion smackers in debt, so don't pop the cork just yet.

Well, we're almost 21 trillion smackers in debt, so don't pop the cork just yet.

I hear ya, but Trump can't do anything about that. The Debt will continue to rise. Both Republicans and Democrats love spending other peoples' money. They'll never get together and do anything about the massive Debt. I've given up on it. Nothing's gonna change as far as the Debt goes.

Captain wrong forum strikes again.

PS...this Obama's economy; Trump has done virtually nothing to impact it.

Aw, all that Trump winnin makin ya cranky, huh? Time for a diaper change and nap. Sleep tight. :crybaby:

Thank you President Obama!

"Somebody else made that happen..."

Don't waste too much time trying to reason with the loony butthurts. They're just tired of all this Trump winning. They can't handle it. Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised em the sky would fall the day Trump was inaugurated. Obviously, they were lied to again. They've completely lost it with their butthurt. Nothing you say, is gonna get through. I just like having fun with em. :)

Don't waste too much time trying to reason with the loony butthurts. They're just tired of all this Trump winning. They can't handle it. Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised em the sky would fall the day Trump was inaugurated. Obviously, they were lied to again. They've completely lost it with their butthurt. Nothing you say, is gonna get through. I just like having fun with em. :)

Well, I do remember that Magnificent Orange SOB saying on the campaign trail, "You will be so tired of winning that you'll say "Please Mr. Trump! I can't stand any more winning".

Maybe he was directing that to the leftist wackos when he said that, because they sure are tired of all this winning. :biggrin:

I hear ya, but Trump can't do anything about that. The Debt will continue to rise. Both Republicans and Democrats love spending other peoples' money. They'll never get together and do anything about the massive Debt. I've given up on it. Nothing's gonna change as far as the Debt goes.
if he gets the balance of trade under control that will help reduce debt growth but with all of the RINOs in the senate there is a limit to what Trump can do.

Well, I do remember that Magnificent Orange SOB saying on the campaign trail, "You will be so tired of winning that you'll say "Please Mr. Trump! I can't stand any more winning".

Maybe he was directing that to the leftist wackos when he said that, because they sure are tired of all this winning. :biggrin:

Yeah, Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised em the sky would fall. But obviously that hasn't happened. That's why they've become loony butthurts. It is what it is.

if he gets the balance of trade under control that will help reduce debt growth but with all of the RINOs in the senate there is a limit to what Trump can do.

Sorry, i've given up. Both Parties love spending other peoples' money. The massive Debt is here to stay.

Regulation rollback. People "feel" better. Some Trust is returning. Corporate earnings increasing. GDP growth 3% again. Even wages up. LFPR still flat. Many Old & druggies were forced out since end of 2008. Will things get good enough to dig into thst pile?

Last edited:

Regulation rollback. People "feel" better. Some Trust is returning. Corporate earnings increasing. GDP 3% again. Even wages up. LFPR still flat.

It is improving slightly but it will take years and repeal and replace to improve significantly.

Forum List

Back