GREAT AGAIN: 90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck -- Next Month!...

What will be fun to watch is how many dedicated Democrat Party Adherents will immediately donate their wwage increases to The Party to fight future wage increases!

Ya gotta be "special stupid" to remain a Democrat these days.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to remain a zealot for either party.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats are already complaining that it's not enough.

There are two things wrong with it.

1. This is a tax cut paid for with borrowed money. Which is to say, it’s no tax cut at all. It’s a deficit building machine to increase national debt. Bad choices all around.

2. The increase isn’t coming in the form of wages. Trump promised corporations would give raises from the tax savings. Where are they?

False. Tax "Cuts" don't have to "paid" for, that is a stupid "Lefty" talking point. The money belongs to those that "EARNED" it. NOT the Government.

Taxes are your share of the costs of living in a First World country. Roads, schools, police departments, infrastructure, the court system, the military, aren’t going to pay for themselves.

You want comfort and security, it’s not cheap. And you just let the wealthy and the corporations off the hook for their share.

Nobody argues against infrastructure. Don’t forget Defense. How about cuttIng out or at least cut down on frivolous spending in other areas? Why should the American taxpayer fund $400k study on the effects of a Swedish massage on a rabbit?

These sorts of boondoggles are puppyshit compared to the moneys funnelled to security outfits like Blackwater and Halliburton who have been outsourced to supply the Army. Homeland Security didn’t exist prior W Bush, now it’s a huge part of the military industrial complex spending billions of public money. It’s a separate department so it doesn’t come under military spending banner. Not Justice either.

1. This is a tax cut paid for with borrowed money. Which is to say, it’s no tax cut at all. It’s a deficit building machine to increase national debt. Bad choices all around.

2. The increase isn’t coming in the form of wages. Trump promised corporations would give raises from the tax savings. Where are they?

False. Tax "Cuts" don't have to "paid" for, that is a stupid "Lefty" talking point. The money belongs to those that "EARNED" it. NOT the Government.

Taxes are your share of the costs of living in a First World country. Roads, schools, police departments, infrastructure, the court system, the military, aren’t going to pay for themselves.

You want comfort and security, it’s not cheap. And you just let the wealthy and the corporations off the hook for their share.

Nobody argues against infrastructure. Don’t forget Defense. How about cuttIng out or at least cut down on frivolous spending in other areas? Why should the American taxpayer fund $400k study on the effects of a Swedish massage on a rabbit?

These sorts of boondoggles are puppyshit compared to the moneys funnelled to security outfits like Blackwater and Halliburton who have been outsourced to supply the Army. Homeland Security didn’t exist prior W Bush, now it’s a huge part of the military industrial complex spending billions of public money. It’s a separate department so it doesn’t come under military spending banner. Not Justice either.

Get off of your fucking partisan horse. This is coming from BOTH sides.

And it only cost a mere 1.5 trillion (at minimum) dollars for people to get a couple sawbucks more in the check. I am sure our grandchildren will not mind footing that bill for that.

1.5 trillion over ten years seems better than ,one trillion each year under the last administration.
I would not call 4,000 annually sawbucks.

Yes, it is better but remember this is just one bill.

Not sure where you got the 4000 from but that is not what most people will be getting
Regardless of the amount, is it really that upsetting that the individual who earned the money gets it instead of the government?

Cut spending along with giving me my money back and then I would be on board

According to your posts, you are fabulously wealthy,;) Whatt about those who are just trying to get by? You know, the working stiff who'd like a few extra bucks. Is it that bad that thye keep their money?

1.5 trillion over ten years seems better than ,one trillion each year under the last administration.

Not sure where you got the 4000 from but that is not what most people will be getting
Regardless of the amount, is it really that upsetting that the individual who earned the money gets it instead of the government?

According to your posts, you are fabulously wealthy,;) Whatt about those who are just trying to get by? You know, the working stiff who'd like a few extra bucks. Is it that bad that thye keep their money?

I have never said or implied I was wealthy. All I have said is that I as a family we fall in the 10% based upon income.

What about our children and grandchildren, don’t they deserve is us to spend their money also?

What will be fun to watch is how many dedicated Democrat Party Adherents will immediately donate their wwage increases to The Party to fight future wage increases!

Some questions on CERTAIN posters quotes----------->

1. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome of the Bush tax cuts would be?

2. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome would be of the ACA?

3. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome would be of the Bill Clinton tax cut of the 90s?

And you want to listen to the CBO, really!

And 1.5 trillion over 10 years, hmmmmm.

1. Where does that money go, in a mattress?

2. Who creates wealth, the federal government, or the private sector?

I would like a Leftist to explain to everyone on this board...........where the wealth the government taxes comes from. A. Does the government produce something that creates wealth? B. The private sector creates something, then the government taxes when sold!

REALITY---------> Besides food in most states, EVERYTHING you spend your money on creates a taxable event by some form of government; be it Federal, State, County, or Local.

The more of YOUR money you can spend, the more taxable events occur. The more money you have, the more money you can spend!

QUESTION------------> So why is it better for governments to allow the people to spend more money instead of tax it?

ANSWER--------------> Because government does NOT ever make a profit, but the private sector does, which causes the amount of money to be taxed to grow. Government makes nothing, it just takes. The pie is NEVER static, for if it was, our economy would not be the size it is today, even after accounting for inflation.

QUESTION-----------> So then, why has our economy NOT grown enough over the years?

ANSWER--------------> Because our home grown companies and corporations, fled for lower taxing authorities, just like blue state residents flee to lower taxing authorities. Unlike after WWII, we aren't the only game in town as other countries have built up enough, and have lower taxes, to support our companies there.

The lowering of business tax is actually the most promising thing in this tax bill for growth; although that is the bane of all Leftists on here. Remember........a government can NOT create economic prosperity because it hires people, since governments create NOTHING, they just take. If my last sentence was in error, then ALL countries would just hire all their citizens and prosper wildly. You HAVE to create profit, you must, to succeed as a country. Profit creates wealth, wealth creates a larger tax base, and profit creates jobs as companies expand to create more wealth, that then gets taxed.

Finally, I would ask our Leftist friends this question----------------> someone totally relying on federal/state help, TAKES what.............1200 or more a month out of the tax coffers?

Now what if they actually get a job, and only are taxed 10 bucks a month? Your logic is------------>that is peanuts, 10 bucks a month? NO! They pay 10 bucks a month, and you do NOT have to pay them the 1200 a month you were, for a gain of 1210! That is why it is sooooooo important that we give our people more money to spend, so they can expand business that wants to be here because their rates went down, and hires many of these people; AND, we prevent people from other countries coming in here, to either take their welfare place, or take the jobs created!

Obama/Biden had no problem with Halliburton and Blackwater, why do you? Are your panties all in a bunch because it was Halliburton and Blacwater or do you actually have empirical data to back your cause?

I have never said or implied I was wealthy. All I have said is that I as a family we fall in the 10% based upon income.

What about our children and grandchildren, don’t they deserve is us to spend their money also?

Some questions on CERTAIN posters quotes----------->

1. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome of the Bush tax cuts would be?

2. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome would be of the ACA?

3. What did the CBO say the fiscal outcome would be of the Bill Clinton tax cut of the 90s?

And you want to listen to the CBO, really!

And 1.5 trillion over 10 years, hmmmmm.

1. Where does that money go, in a mattress?

2. Who creates wealth, the federal government, or the private sector?

I would like a Leftist to explain to everyone on this board...........where the wealth the government taxes comes from. A. Does the government produce something that creates wealth? B. The private sector creates something, then the government taxes when sold!

REALITY---------> Besides food in most states, EVERYTHING you spend your money on creates a taxable event by some form of government; be it Federal, State, County, or Local.

The more of YOUR money you can spend, the more taxable events occur. The more money you have, the more money you can spend!

QUESTION------------> So why is it better for governments to allow the people to spend more money instead of tax it?

ANSWER--------------> Because government does NOT ever make a profit, but the private sector does, which causes the amount of money to be taxed to grow. Government makes nothing, it just takes. The pie is NEVER static, for if it was, our economy would not be the size it is today, even after accounting for inflation.

QUESTION-----------> So then, why has our economy NOT grown enough over the years?

ANSWER--------------> Because our home grown companies and corporations, fled for lower taxing authorities, just like blue state residents flee to lower taxing authorities. Unlike after WWII, we aren't the only game in town as other countries have built up enough, and have lower taxes, to support our companies there.

The lowering of business tax is actually the most promising thing in this tax bill for growth; although that is the bane of all Leftists on here. Remember........a government can NOT create economic prosperity because it hires people, since governments create NOTHING, they just take. If my last sentence was in error, then ALL countries would just hire all their citizens and prosper wildly. You HAVE to create profit, you must, to succeed as a country. Profit creates wealth, wealth creates a larger tax base, and profit creates jobs as companies expand to create more wealth, that then gets taxed.

Finally, I would ask our Leftist friends this question----------------> someone totally relying on federal/state help, TAKES what.............1200 or more a month out of the tax coffers?

Now what if they actually get a job, and only are taxed 10 bucks a month? Your logic is------------>that is peanuts, 10 bucks a month? NO! They pay 10 bucks a month, and you do NOT have to pay them the 1200 a month you were, for a gain of 1210! That is why it is sooooooo important that we give our people more money to spend, so they can expand business that wants to be here because their rates went down, and hires many of these people; AND, we prevent people from other countries coming in here, to either take their welfare place, or take the jobs created!
And, financing a tax cut through more debt is ok, according to the right wing. Why not end the drug war.

Forum List

Back