Grayson Is Upset With Attack Ads

You notice the lefties are NEVER concerned where their candidates are getting their money from.

Do you see them calling for a investigation into where the Obama GOT ALL HIS MONEY from for his Presidential run...

We've posted article after article where he was accused of receiving DIRTY MONIES. and not a peep.

Like opting out of Obamacare or environmental regulations?

Obama care, perhaps. Environmental regs no way. Polloution knows no state boundaries.

doesn't God say to take good care of our planet?

I'm a conservationist and outdoorsman. I'm 62 years old so I know what I speak of from experience. The dirtiest people in the outdoors are not conservatives. The ones who trash the beautiful places are the big city liberals who go camping once a year.

Truth

although some conservatives are trashy, an accurate generalization.

Why I am confused by the conservatives wanting to do away with water control and polloution regulations.

There is a saying from a very wise man:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Obviously Alan didn't learn this lesson. If he didn't want people attacking him. He shouldnt be saying mean and untrue things about others.

Are the opposition ads at least being honest? I mean its hard to imagine that they would have to be dishonest. Just wondering.

Which mean and untrue thing has Grayson said?

you didn't see the Taliban Add? You know the one where he made it look like his opponent was saying wives should submit to their Husbands, when in fact he was saying the opposite?

Or how about his ridicules rant about Republicans wanting you to die on the floor of congress.

You have got to be kidding man. Take of your Partisan Blinders.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWdyf9eSkqQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiKuVi3YJo&feature=related[/ame]

What a smug, douchey fuckwad.

The Citizen's United ruling allows countries like Saudi Arabia to influence American elections. Even countries like Iran can toss money into the kitty and not be disclosed. That should be a cause for concern. Every local election has become nationalized thanks to this rubbish.

No it does not. Citizens United changed nothing about foreign donations.

If Alan Grayson is an ass who is ruining the country, I ought to be able to send his opponent $50 to defeat him.

That goes for anyone on the country. You want to prohibit campaign contributions across state lines? Is the SEIU headquartered in Florida? How about the AFL-CIO?

IMHO No campaign funds should cross state lines except in presidential elections.
I support States rights.

If that were the case no Democrat would be able to afford any campaign adds. You can do it, and I have repeatedly done the calculations of the size of contributions to both D and R candidates, and the D's are always in the range of $200-500 on average, and the R's are down in the range of $30-50 on average in size. Those large contributions that add up to large amounts don't come from within their states, but are coming across state lines and and the nations' borders.

I watcbed the video and Grayson says he's received 80,000 donations. That claim suggests to me that he's telling a bold-faced lie, but then, that's his schtick.

Last edited:
Obama care, perhaps. Environmental regs no way. Polloution knows no state boundaries.

doesn't God say to take good care of our planet?

I'm a conservationist and outdoorsman. I'm 62 years old so I know what I speak of from experience. The dirtiest people in the outdoors are not conservatives. The ones who trash the beautiful places are the big city liberals who go camping once a year.

Truth

although some conservatives are trashy, an accurate generalization.

Why I am confused by the conservatives wanting to do away with water control and polloution regulations.
Conservatives have never wanted to do that. At the very end of the Clinton admininstration Clinton signed into law regulations that imposed impossible to meet requirements on water quality that went to such a drastic degree as to produce very minor and questionable improvements at very great cost.

Bush, on taking office, rescinded some of those regulations because they made those water quality requirements in many low income districts which would've been impossible to meet and were extremely costly. That would've made many people abandon their homes (trailers actually), where they had community water facilities.

That was the Bush action on the water quality that gave the liberals the same red herring you are using right now.

Clinton knew that would happen, and signed the legislation in the final few days of his administration knowing he wouldn't have to live with the consequences and that he was loading the gun for folks like you to repeat right on queue

Last edited:
Alan Grayson just might be the biggest dooshbag in Congress.

Fortunately with polls showing Webster ahead 43 to 36% it appears he will be a goner come November. And good riddance, ya dunce!

Forum List

Back