Grayson Is Upset With Attack Ads

Hey, you sissyfied dweebs. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Alan Grayson Upset Over "Negative" GOP Attacks On Him

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

Already took some morphine.

I just think it is funny , I really do not give a rats ass about the politician.

Many politicians are fools. He is not from my state so I can only blame him on those who vote for him.

I would like to find a politician who was worth voting FOR, instead of voting against the worst candidate.

Many politicians are fools. He is not from my state so I can only blame him on those who vote for him.

I would like to find a politician who was worth voting FOR, instead of voting against the worst candidate.

Many of us feel that way.

On the plus side I voted for Mickey and Daffy last election. Write In.

I will be damned. They won.

The Citizen's United ruling allows countries like Saudi Arabia to influence American elections. Even countries like Iran can toss money into the kitty and not be disclosed. That should be a cause for concern. Every local election has become nationalized thanks to this rubbish.

The Citizen's United ruling allows countries like Saudi Arabia to influence American elections. Even countries like Iran can toss money into the kitty and not be disclosed. That should be a cause for concern. Every local election has become nationalized thanks to this rubbish.

No it does not. Citizens United changed nothing about foreign donations.

If Alan Grayson is an ass who is ruining the country, I ought to be able to send his opponent $50 to defeat him.

That goes for anyone on the country. You want to prohibit campaign contributions across state lines? Is the SEIU headquartered in Florida? How about the AFL-CIO?

Grayson is WAY down in the polls because of one thing - his big fat mouth.

He famously referred to the House health care plan as “Don't get sick, and if you do get sick, die quickly.” Grayson later defended his comments on the floor, apologizing only “to the dead and their families that we haven't voted sooner to end this holocaust in America.” He referred to Linda Robertson, an advisor to Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke as a “K-street whore,” compared Dick Cheney to a vampire, and was caught crashing a Republican party meeting in Florida and berating the members.

You can't buy class like that, it has to be licked off the toilet seat.

Last edited:

If Alan Grayson is an ass who is ruining the country, I ought to be able to send his opponent $50 to defeat him.

That goes for anyone on the country. You want to prohibit campaign contributions across state lines? Is the SEIU headquartered in Florida? How about the AFL-CIO?

IMHO No campaign funds should cross state lines except in presidential elections.
I support States rights.

Do you really believe Fox is biased and CNN and MSNBC aren't?

Why would I not think MSNBC was biased?

Virtually all network news is opinionistic babble.

IMHO No campaign funds should cross state lines except in presidential elections.
I support States rights.

Like opting out of Obamacare or environmental regulations?

I support States rights.

Like opting out of Obamacare or environmental regulations?

Obama care, perhaps. Environmental regs no way. Polloution knows no state boundaries.

doesn't God say to take good care of our planet?

Last edited:

Full disclosure would pretty much settle the issue. Why the resistance?

Same rules lefty PACs play by.

Sorry they don't work for you this time around.

Probably because both parties will ultimately benefit from a deluge of corporate election money, corporations who will only give that money if they can hide behind "this ad paid for by citizens for Senator...".

Forum List

Back