Gray pride

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
13438823_1052781461425443_4696278493752209820_n.jpg

I am still rather young, but I felt like a pap-pap when I chided a kid for littering in my neighbor's yard. I've become my grandfather almost overnight. lol

Last edited:
As I have aged, I have gained insight. As I have gained insight, I have gained wisdom. As I have gained wisdom, I have had realizations. As I have had realizations, I have figured out the secret to life.

Metamucil.

I am still rather young, but I felt like a pap-pap when I chided a kid for littering in my neighbor's yard. I've become my grandfather almost overnight. lol

Yup it's funny as you get old and sometimes it dawn's on you...

You became like your father and latter grandfather..and you are like holy crap how did that happen?

First time I told my boys to turn off that god awful rap music because it sounds like shit.

And then lectured them about "real" music of the 60's and 70's.

I then realized I was channeling my deceased father. ...... :eek-52:

Last edited:

You became like your father and latter grandfather..and you are like holy crap how did that happen?

Agreed. Much of what you post and prattle on about here is crap from your grandfather's era.

Agreed. Much of what you post and prattle on about here is crap from your grandfather's era.

Yea we all know you have a mental age of a six year old.

The ultimate solution to gay pride is HIV/AIDS.

The monkeys of the world have united and they don't want to be eaten anymore.

So they brought HIV/AIDS into the African world.

From Africa it spread to Europe and America.

It mostly affects those who pack the Hershey Bar Road.

The Hershey Bar Road is so packed that the dim wits who congregate there are not smart enough to use the new and modern condoms.

Oh well. Stupid is as stupid does.

"We all .... "

You have a rather exaggerated sense of self importance Cletus..

"We all .... "

Only a child like you, would get so upset with a post in satire...

Showing your true colors again are we partisian hack?

Lighten up. It's a fun and silly thread.

"We all .... "

Only a child like you, would get so upset with a post in satire...

Showing your true colors again are we partisian hack?

Yeah, you got me all upset bub, pffffffffffft.

The OP has left a trail, you can be in charge of your own responses.

It's a gray pride thread. Get off our lawn.

It's a gray pride thread. Get off our lawn.

No one said you can't be proud.

The ultimate solution to gay pride is HIV/AIDS.

The monkeys of the world have united and they don't want to be eaten anymore.

So they brought HIV/AIDS into the African world.

From Africa it spread to Europe and America.

It mostly affects those who pack the Hershey Bar Road.

The Hershey Bar Road is so packed that the dim wits who congregate there are not smart enough to use the new and modern condoms.

Oh well. Stupid is as stupid does.
Read the thread title you nitwit.

It says "Gray" not "Gay". ....... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back