Grave Parallels Between de Gualle And Chirac

padisha emperor said:
serious thread ? make me laugh !
You spoke of De Gaulle, who died in 1970.
Kathianne spoke of the AIRCRAFT-CARRIER Charles de Gaulle. No link with the man.

You speak of a dead man, without relation with Iraq.
You - and this is YOU, diilo, not an other user - wrote once that people should speak of current events instead of always speakin of past.
i know you are not the author of this Thread, it is NATO AIR.

but can you tell me the interest ? Again what I said, when I show you your hypocrysi : you're able and garee for discussion about France's past, but not for US's past.

PE, could you please use the 'quote' feature when responding to another poster? You can edit the original post, just make sure you keep the quote symbols in place, that way we'll all know who you are responding to.

padisha emperor said:
serious thread ? make me laugh !
You spoke of De Gaulle, who died in 1970.
Kathianne spoke of the AIRCRAFT-CARRIER Charles de Gaulle. No link with the man.

You speak of a dead man, without relation with Iraq.
You - and this is YOU, diilo, not an other user - wrote once that people should speak of current events instead of always speakin of past.
i know you are not the author of this Thread, it is NATO AIR.

but can you tell me the interest ? Again what I said, when I show you your hypocrysi : you're able and garee for discussion about France's past, but not for US's past.

Wrong again---I said nothing about de Gaulle. If the US leaves Iraq will France guarantee that there will be peace there and that terrorism will end in the US?

I'm jumping in and out of this one, PE and Dillo. My reference to the ship, was actually in response to the discussion of how 'well built' the French products were, sorry PE. I was NOT referring to De Gaulle, the person.

ok,no problem, I believe it was a link with the man...
(so, i didn't understand)

Now, I think that the CDG is ok, he was in Toulon for the commemorations of the 08/15/44 landing (operation Anvil, French and US).
he did also the mission Herakles....

charles de Gaulle Aircraft carrier

It was the FIRST A-C with a nuclear proplusion, built by France. the 9 others, before, had not. So it can explain the problems.

Forum List

Back