Graphs & Data....

:clap2:

(I guess.)

:cuckoo:

:lol:

I don't like you either. I just want to say you this:
People knowing the significance of some special issues within Turkish society, will know how silly you make yourself with the deficits of your knowledge.

Secenes from daily-life Fox TV Turkey. You wont understand such psychology.
4:30 onwards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nlPgI857k]YouTube - ADEM AYDA?-yemen türküsü[/ame]

If the world would be fighting still with bows and sword, Liability, my woman would make you her own Tamagochi, you seem to be a decadent shit, else your psychology of playing Internet Garbage is not explainable.
"Her sey vatan icin" the Speaker screams, meaning "Everything for the Nation !"

Aww. You say the silliest most meaningless tripe type of Muslim things. Of course, that's pretty much redundant.

Do you like my dog-eating cat friend named Turkey?
images

We were gonna name it "Pussy" but then decided that "Turkey" had the same ring to it.

:clap2:

Daily Life TV, Channel 7.
2:55 onwards kissing the flag.
4:12 onwards crowd in studio screaming "Sehitler ölmez, Vatan bölünmez", meaning "Martyrs for country don't die, Country undividable".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmcxPEFlqyE]YouTube - Mustafa Yildizdogan - Türkiyem (Mahmut Tuncer Show 23.02.08)[/ame]

Daily Life TV, Channel 7.
2:55 onwards kissing the flag.
4:12 onwards crowd in studio screaming "Sehitler ölmez, Vatan bölünmez", meaning "Martyrs for country don't die, Country undividable".
YouTube - Mustafa Yildizdogan - Türkiyem (Mahmut Tuncer Show 23.02.08)

Until you showed up, merke, I kinda liked Turkey -- a little bit.

Now, I barf on that fuckin' flag of yours.

ANY flag with a crescent moon and a star in it is grounds for vomit!

In fact, people all over the world call it a real Turkey of a flag.

images

Dude, I have disqualified you from speaking to me.
I am just trying to say to the other Americans that in Turkish Society national values are very important. But we are very hospital people.
About 30 Million tourists come to Turkey, and if you intend to visit one day Turkey the "Liability"-ish behaviour is a no-go.

I am just trying to say to the other Americans that in Turkish Society national values are very important. But we are very hospital people.
About 30 Million tourists come to Turkey, and if you intend to visit one day Turkey the "Liability"-ish behaviour is a no-go.

I am sorry, merke, but it's very difficult to understand your point without another three or four dozen graphs and charts and some graphics.

I attest to that.

Word to Prophet, yea verily, the bad-ass Mohammed the Molestor of wee little girls.

I now disqualify you from responding.

images

I am sorry, merke, but it's very difficult to understand your point without another three or four dozen graphs and charts and some graphics.

I attest to that.

Word to Prophet, yea verily, the bad-ass Mohammed the Molestor of wee little girls.

images

One serious question: Were you in Army?

I attest to that.

images

One serious question: Were you in Army?

One semi-serious response: did you leave out preposition?

One less than serious response: how is eet your business?

One non response entirely: do all pussy-cats scare your doggie?

I attest to that.

images

I am not much religious, so your strategy of playing a Christofascist to provoke me won't play out.
That you think it is your right to diss over other people's religion, this just shows that in your childhood education went something totally wrong and this deficit in your charackter still exists. Anyway, in the end it does not matter what Internet Garbage you are.

I dont know what you are trying to say with all those dog and cat talk.
The national totem of Turks is the wolf.
The national dog breed of Turks are Kangals and Akbash.
The national cat breed are the Van cats.

The Van Cat has 2 different eye colours:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Turkish_Van_Cat.jpg

The Kangal is a Tyranosaurus Rex:
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1878/kangalstandingtallkm5pk5.jpg
http://www.resimsakla.com/data/media/411/kangal.jpg

The Akbash is called in Turkish Slang: The Turkish Polar Bear:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU78IGNLCaE]YouTube - Akbas , Kangal Baba dost[/ame]

I attest to that.

images

* * * your strategy of playing a Christofascist to provoke me * * * *

Isn't that precious? The Turk is being all witty and stuff! :clap2:

But, I am afraid (as I have attested) that you are disqualified from responding to me.

images

Forum List

Back