Graphs & Data....

We need you in the military so you can show us where they are.

Which "they" are you grunting about in your unclear way?

Islamofascists, obviously.

Well, in the first place it wasn't "obvious." You have a distinct problem with the use of the indefinite pronoun in your hideously poor grammatical constructions.

And, in the second place, you wouldn't recognize your own street with a map and a GPS.

Leave the thinking to others. You're no good at it.

The murder of the Turkish embassador on the streets of Budapest would result in the Hungary Turkey War.

Hello moderator. I tell you an anecdote, because you 2 Mods are tag-teaming:
The Yorkshire Terriert asks the Kangal: "Why is your neck so thick?".
The Kangal answers: "Because I take care of my business myself.".

:confused:

I t'ink your sayings lose something in the translation.

Helpful hint time.

xotoxi could someday be a moderator here. At present, however, he's not.

As for me being a USMB mod
{ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: }, ask around. Have a blast.

The odds of me EVER being so much as considered for that position is slightly smaller than the chance of you posting something coherent here in English.

Nice charts, though.

(...)
The odds of me EVER being so much as considered for that position is slightly smaller than the chance of you posting something coherent here in English.
(...)

My fault then, never made the efforts to find out what the bold-names mean. Usually it means Moderator.
Anyway I wondered how they could appoint such an internet garbage like you to a MOD-position.

The murder of the Turkish embassador on the streets of Budapest would result in the Hungary Turkey War.

DO NOT QUESTION A MODERATOR OPENLY IN THE FORUM.

BTW...I'm not a moderator.

I think the joke was supposed to go...

A Yorkshire Terrier asks the Kangal: "Why is your neck so thick?"

The Kangal answers: "Because I am like a pitbull, except that I wear lipstick."

Turkey is the only country to receive a credit rating upgrade by two-notches even in times of global financial crisis”, said Turkey’s Minister of Finance Mehmet Simsek(...)
“By the end of 2010, Turkey is expected to have a USD 1 trillion GNP in terms of purchasing power parity that would make the Turkish economy the 15th largest in the world”, said Simsek

Balkans.com Business News : ?Turkey is the only country to have a two-notch rating upgrade?

Turkey is the only country to receive a credit rating upgrade by two-notches even in times of global financial crisis”, said Turkey’s Minister of Finance Mehmet Simsek(...)
“By the end of 2010, Turkey is expected to have a USD 1 trillion GNP in terms of purchasing power parity that would make the Turkish economy the 15th largest in the world”, said Simsek

Balkans.com Business News : ?Turkey is the only country to have a two-notch rating upgrade?

Undersecretariat of The Prime Ministry For Foreign Trade
PDF Source

There are over 50 shipyards working actively in our country. Together with the planned shipyards this will rise to 140 shipyards.
Turkey is the 4th in getting ship orders, 5th in the number of ships built and 6th in detroit tonnage in the world.

http://www.musavirlikler.gov.tr/upload/B/EK-2_Fuar_Bilgisi(Ingilizce).pdf

Now Turks will make Oil Bonanza.

Turkey currently imports about 90 percent of its energy needs.

The president of the state-owned Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO) said that “between 2007 and 2012, $87 billion is planned to be invested in the petroleum industry”(...)
In 2002 and 2003 the TPAO and BP formed a joint initiative to launch seismic tests, which came out positive. In 2005 the consortium began drilling 40 km northwest of the town of Hopa in Artvin province, located in the eastern part of the Black Sea (Hurriyet, March 30, 2005). The estimated reserves on this site are said to be around 800 million to one billion tons, which according to the Turkish press is close to that of Azerbaijan’s Shah Sea reserve (Aksam, March 31, 2005).
(...)
Because the exploration works produced satisfactory results, the companies would begin drilling by 2010. “In the site of Sinop, Petrobas is expecting 5 billion barrels of oil. In total, the expectation is 10 billion barrels of oil from Black Sea drilling sites. If the expectations are met, half of Turkey’s demand for oil will be provided by the Black Sea region in 2015, and Turkey will be an energy independent country by 2023”
single - The Jamestown Foundation[tt_news]=33727

Chevron, Exxon Mobil and Petrobras have also got a licence to Joint-venture with TPAO in the Black Sea.
In Short:
- Expectation of 10 Billion Barrels Oil
- drilling in 2010
- Cutting Oil Imports from currently 90% to 50% by 2015
- Energy Independent by 2023

I think the joke was supposed to go...

A Yorkshire Terrier asks the Kangal: "Why is your neck so thick?"

The Kangal answers: "Because I am like a pitbull, except that I wear lipstick."

:lol:

Who is the Turkish Palin?

(...)
(...)

My fault then, never made the efforts to find out what the bold-names mean. Usually it means Moderator.
Anyway I wondered how they could appoint such an internet garbage like you to a MOD-position.

I attest that you say or try to say hurtful things.

I attribute this to the fact that you seem to be Turkish.

You are like a whirling dirvish of hostility and Turkish fun facts.

I attest all this, and more.

You are also testy. Not necessarily a teste. That's another matter entirely.

I hope you have been taking notes. This could be on the test.

liability.jpg

:eusa_think:

Is it just me...or does anyone else feel like they are getting pressured to buy a timeshare in Turkey?

You KNOW what this thread really really REALLY needs?

Some stinkin' GRAPHS and graphics, I say!

Did I ever show youze guys a famous cat?

His name is "Turkey!"

He eats dogs!

_________
images

:clap2:

(I guess.)

:cuckoo:

I don't like you either. I just want to say you this:
People knowing the significance of some special issues within Turkish society, will know how silly you make yourself with the deficits of your knowledge.

Secenes from daily-life Fox TV Turkey. You wont understand such psychology.
4:30 onwards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nlPgI857k]YouTube - ADEM AYDA?-yemen türküsü[/ame]

If the world would be fighting still with bows and sword, Liability, my woman would make you her own Tamagochi, you seem to be a decadent shit, else your psychology of playing Internet Garbage is not explainable.
"Her sey vatan icin" the Speaker screams, meaning "Everything for the Nation !"

Last edited:

(I guess.)

:cuckoo:

I don't like you either. I just want to say you this:
People knowing the significance of some special issues within Turkish society, will know how silly you make yourself with the deficits of your knowledge.

Secenes from daily-life Fox TV Turkey. You wont understand such psychology.
4:30 onwards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nlPgI857k]YouTube - ADEM AYDA?-yemen türküsü[/ame]

If the world would be fighting still with bows and sword, Liability, my woman would make you her own Tamagochi, you seem to be a decadent shit, else your psychology of playing Internet Garbage is not explainable.
"Her sey vatan icin" the Speaker screams, meaning "Everything for the Nation !"

Aww. You say the silliest most meaningless tripe type of Muslim things. Of course, that's pretty much redundant.

Do you like my dog-eating cat friend named Turkey?

We were gonna nme it "pussy" but then decided that Turkey had the same ring to it.

Forum List

Back