GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details.. (Video)

This thread should be closed.

It is based on TRUE PUNDIT.

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Now he comes out of the woodwork himself to admit who he is once he is exposed.

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

""old school"" from:Thomas1774Paine - Twitter Search

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

He's in it for the $$$$$$
ROFL!! Using Buzzfeed to discredit a source.

I understand. . . . that is why. . . after Micheal D. Moore was called out. . . he himself admitted it was all true. I posted the confirmation and his twitter account.
If you're claiming this article is an admission he makes everything up -- it doesn't.

That doesn't even make sense. Send it back for rewrite.

Thanks. I guess he ignored my original post pertaining to True Pundit, where I investigated them myself.

OR, perhaps he never looks into the background of the individual reporters and sources he reads and watches himself?

Either way, that would be very telling. It is not just the news we choose to engage with, but those who give us our facts, their spin and their agenda.
The article you cited as admission that he makes things up does not, actually, admit to him making things up.

I understand. . . . that is why. . . after Micheal D. Moore was called out. . . he himself admitted it was all true. I posted the confirmation and his twitter account.
If you're claiming this article is an admission he makes everything up -- it doesn't.

Thanks. I guess he ignored my original post pertaining to True Pundit, where I investigated them myself.

OR, perhaps he never looks into the background of the individual reporters and sources he reads and watches himself?

Either way, that would be very telling. It is not just the news we choose to engage with, but those who give us our facts, their spin and their agenda.

Dave's just a contrarian. But he's flummoxed trying to figure out how pronouns work so he'll be busy for a couple of hours.

That's what I did too, the first thing I checked was the OP article itself looking for "says who?" and found that it has no links to anything at all. It still amazes me that Gullibles will just swallow whole whatever they see without ever asking for verification that it's a real thing --- then on the ass-sumption that it IS real they want to turn around and charge those of us who demand the proof with "defending" the very fantasies they bought hook line and sinker because it didn't occur to them to verify it.
So, how'd that Mueller Report work out for you?

This thread should be closed.

It is based on TRUE PUNDIT.

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Now he comes out of the woodwork himself to admit who he is once he is exposed.

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

""old school"" from:Thomas1774Paine - Twitter Search

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

He's in it for the $$$$$$

Sorry, I try to keep my writing down to an 8th-grade level. Do I need to drop it a couple of grades for you?

A whole day later and you still haven't figured out pronouns. SMH

Run it back.

What you've got there doesn't work. What is "it" referring to? WHAT doesn't what?

You either mean "it isn't" (an admission) or "he doesn't" (make everything up).. "It doesn't" has no function. There is no "it" having "done" anything in the conditional clause.

Tell us more about this "8th grade reading level". Is that something you hope to attain someday? Good for you. Aim high.

Last edited:

Sorry, I try to keep my writing down to an 8th-grade level. Do I need to drop it a couple of grades for you?

Run it back.

What you've got there doesn't work. What is "it" referring to? WHAT doesn't what?

You either mean "it isn't" Ian admission) or "he doesn't" (make everything up).. "It doesn't" has no function. There is no "it" having "done" anything in the conditional clause.

Tell us more about this "8th grade reading level". Is that something you hope to attain someday?
Congratulations. Do you feel smarter now?

Run it back.

You either mean "it isn't" (an admission) or "he doesn't" (make everything up).. "It doesn't" has no function. There is no "it" having "done" anything in the conditional clause.

Tell us more about this "8th grade reading level". Is that something you hope to attain someday?

Clearly I ain't the one what needed smartnin' am I. :eusa_whistle:

Run it back.

Did you figure out what I meant?

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is a piece of shit. You support and defend a piece of shit.

Run it back.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is a piece of shit. You support and defend a piece of shit.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet AGAIN expecting different results.......

----------- Link?

Run it back.

----------- Link?
Dood. If you don't believe by now, after decades of news reports, that Clinton isn't a piece of shit, it's because you don't want to believe it.

Run along now.

Run it back.

----------- Link?
Dood. If you don't believe by now, after decades of news reports, that Clinton isn't a piece of shit, it's because you don't want to believe it.

Run along now.

Ah, yesterday it was pronouns, today the stumbling block is verbs.

HINT: The verb in question is "support and defend". It's a package deal.
Obviously you can't link a value judgment, so the predicate adjective "is" doesn't count.

So again........

------------- Link?

----------- Link?

Run along now.

Obviously you can't link a value judgment, so the predicate adjective "is" doesn't count.

So again........

------------- Link?
Really? You say you need a link to your posts supporting and defending the piece of shit Clinton?

This thread, boy. This thread.

----------- Link?

Run along now.

So again........

------------- Link?
Really? You say you need a link to your posts supporting and defending the piece of shit Clinton?

This thread, boy. This thread.

Okay, quote some. I'll get something to eat. :popcorn:

See, I always take the path of less work.

Forum List

Back