GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details.. (Video)

Holy shit are there some fucking wack jobs on this site. Are you fucks that stupid or are you just playing? I can’t wrap my head around it

I expect this to be moved so look forvit elsewhere, but it is a current event! This story is the only headline on this right now. Where's the MSM? The interview video is more than 32 minutes long and very very detailed.. click the story for video and more....

------------

Child sex trafficking investigators from the FBI’s New York field office have conducted an interview with a victim who provided chilling details about allegedly being raped by Bill Clinton on a yacht in New England when the victim was a young boy.

“We are treating him as a victim,” an FBI official told True Pundit in New York City prior the interview with FBI.

Top FBI officials arranged the interview with the victim, who said he was raped by Bill Clinton when he was just eight years old. The interview was conducted by the FBI’s task force that was established to investigate sexual assault and sex trafficking claims linked to Jeffrey Epstein and his associates. That task force, also attached to the NYPD, remains active even though Epstein reportedly committed suicide in federal custody just weeks ago.

“We still have a job to do here and that’s what we’re doing,” one FBI official told this reporter.

The interview and the allegations against Clinton are both detailed and disturbing. We have decided to publish the video of the victim’s account in his own words which contain explosive details of the alleged assault and much more. Again, his account is graphic. Nonetheless, both I and the federal agents with knowledge of the case believe the victim is credible.

(Excerpt) Read more at truepundit.com ...
I expect this to be moved so look forvit elsewhere, but it is a current event! This story is the only headline on this right now. Where's the MSM? The interview video is more than 32 minutes long and very very detailed.. click the story for video and more....

------------

Child sex trafficking investigators from the FBI’s New York field office have conducted an interview with a victim who provided chilling details about allegedly being raped by Bill Clinton on a yacht in New England when the victim was a young boy.

“We are treating him as a victim,” an FBI official told True Pundit in New York City prior the interview with FBI.

Top FBI officials arranged the interview with the victim, who said he was raped by Bill Clinton when he was just eight years old. The interview was conducted by the FBI’s task force that was established to investigate sexual assault and sex trafficking claims linked to Jeffrey Epstein and his associates. That task force, also attached to the NYPD, remains active even though Epstein reportedly committed suicide in federal custody just weeks ago.

“We still have a job to do here and that’s what we’re doing,” one FBI official told this reporter.

The interview and the allegations against Clinton are both detailed and disturbing. We have decided to publish the video of the victim’s account in his own words which contain explosive details of the alleged assault and much more. Again, his account is graphic. Nonetheless, both I and the federal agents with knowledge of the case believe the victim is credible.

(Excerpt) Read more at truepundit.com ...
It must be real, they have "true" right in the site name!

Either you're toeing the party line or something much more sinister.

Think about it
Lol, no.

It's just some "maga" moron falling for fake news.

Again.
Funny how everything even a little critical of Democrats is "fake news", isn't it? Just because you say so. Because it's IMPOSSIBLE Democrats ever did anything wrong. Just because you say so.

hillaryhololytfuygjh.jpg

Holy shit are there some fucking wack jobs on this site. Are you fucks that stupid or are you just playing? I can’t wrap my head around it

You mean the ones trying to defend child molestation or the ones saying let the kid tell his story?

I never pegged slick willie as a kid fucker...a serial fillanderer and overall pervo...but kids?

Lolita Island? That fuck was there
Yeah but that doesnt mean he was fuckin 8 year old boys. When I think Lolita I think 16 pubescent girl. Wrong but...not 8 year old wrong.

Bubba is a sexual pervert...who knows the depths of his perversity
That's just it...we don't know. Anyone can say anything.

It's funny to see the liberal loons in a quandary on this one. They're not sure if they should appear to be supportive of Bubba's perverted lifestyle or just leave this one alone. Hilarious!

It's funny to see the liberal loons in a quandary on this one. They're not sure if they should appear to be supportive of Bubba's perverted lifestyle or just leave this one alone. Hilarious!

Or move the thread to the unknown

Forum List

Back