Grapevine: Judge Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday

Had not FOX let her come back ...is the end of FOX.

Judge Jeannine is the best! Bless her! :113:

Sean Hannity Says Jeanine Pirro’s “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Is Back On Saturday

Apparently, negotiations have brought back Jeannine Pirro.

I'm glad Fox News saw the light about the truth should be allowed due to the Second Amendment.

I personally hope Judge Jeannine concentrates on who brought the false charges on President Trump.

I think they better flee somewhere safe because Jeannine Pirro will come forth with the truth on 'em:D!

The second amendment? I'm pretty sure you meant the first. And you need to understand where the first amendment applies.

It does NOT apply at work.
It does NOT apply anywhere that you don't own such as a store, another house, a banquet hall.
It does NOT apply on any web forum, website or any other online platform that you don't own.
It does NOT apply while committing a crime and it can't be used to commit one. (such as threatening someone)

There are other instances but these are the main ones that people don't seem to understand.

Thank you, airplanemechanic. Someone else noticed it too, and I thought I still had time to correct it. Apparently my correction did not take. Thank you for your sharp eyes.

Been having some sleep issues lately. I think I fell asleep typing. :thanks:Thanks again.

So to make it very clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with Pirros show.
Since when does disallowing the truth spoken not involve freedom of speech? And in Judge Pirro's show, truthful speech is what she does. Some people don't care to hear the truth. That's what handheld palm clickers are for.

So to make it very clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with Pirros show.
Since when does disallowing the truth spoken not involve freedom of speech? And in Judge Pirro's show, truthful speech is what she does. Some people don't care to hear the truth. That's what handheld palm clickers are for.

Because the first amendment has nothing to do with "the truth" it has to do with freedom of speech. Pirro doesn't own the network, doesn't own the show, and is being compensated for her time. This means her employer can determine what she is allowed to say on her show. If Pirro is told not to discuss a certain topic by FNC and she does, she can be terminated. She has no freedom of speech rights when being paid for her work.

Because the first amendment has nothing to do with "the truth" it has to do with freedom of speech. Pirro doesn't own the network, doesn't own the show, and is being compensated for her time. This means her employer can determine what she is allowed to say on her show. If Pirro is told not to discuss a certain topic by FNC and she does, she can be terminated. She has no freedom of speech rights when being paid for her work.
She's back. We win. So does America.

I’d bang her.

#metoo

Only if I could duck tape her mouth first.

Duck tape is not all that it is quacked up to be!

The word is "duct", dumbass!

You use the brand you want, and I'll use the brand I want. OK bitch?
GUEST_9f16f32e-5d46-43c2-896c-bbca449cc023

It's still duct tape, Read the label!

We all know you just found this out, dumbass! You always thought it was "duck" tape!

What a petty little man you are.

At least I am a man that knows the difference in "duck tape" and "duct tape".

You really should see a dermatologist about that thin skin of yours.

Only if I could duck tape her mouth first.

We all know you just found this out, dumbass! You always thought it was "duck" tape!

You sound more like Trump every day. I'm sure that makes you very proud.

You sound more like Trump every day. I'm sure that makes you very proud.

That sounds much better to me than being a whiny dumbass bitch!

I'm sure that makes you very proud also.

Pirro may be back, but I am confident that her hands are tied and her mouth taped up. I doubt she will be the symbol of freedom that she normally is.
In the first place, Fox did a truly stupid thing. They took the one journalist who is right on with the truth 100% and decided to pillory her into the position of an imbecile. If anything, they will keep their hands off her and their own mouths taped up. Otherwise, people will get outta Fox's Dodge, and they know it now.

I don't think the commie owners of Fox care as much about business sense as they do ideology. They have a huge chunk of the market share compared to the MSM media who are left dividing the other half of it into much smaller shares, but I suspect the Murdoch commie boys will dilute the Fox market share with the MSM.

Pirro may be back, but I am confident that her hands are tied and her mouth taped up. I doubt she will be the symbol of freedom that she normally is.
In the first place, Fox did a truly stupid thing. They took the one journalist who is right on with the truth 100% and decided to pillory her into the position of an imbecile. If anything, they will keep their hands off her and their own mouths taped up. Otherwise, people will get outta Fox's Dodge, and they know it now.

I don't think the commie owners of Fox care as much about business sense as they do ideology. They have a huge chunk of the market share compared to the MSM media who are left dividing the other half of it into much smaller shares, but I suspect the Murdoch commie boys will dilute the Fox market share with the MSM.
Well, there are other avenues. And some leftist supporters may be horrified that they went off the deep end for 2 years on bad information supplied to them by Democrats. They may be so horrified they will return to traditional journalistic demeanor of neutrality rather than emotional huzzahing everything the democrats do. They could even be dismayed and take a 180 turn... It's all up to the individual reporter whether he will be a true journalist or a leftist apparatchik.

Forum List

Back