Granting Props to President Obama where due

Cartoon_1_1.jpg

I can give Obama some props.

Easing relations with cuba, Telling the DEA to back off of patients, he even called Kayne a jackass.

However the line is drawn right there.

I have never seen so many crooks and criminals assembled in the government at one time.

Bullshit.

Easing relations with cuba, Telling the DEA to back off of patients, he even called Kayne a jackass.

I have never seen so many crooks and criminals assembled in the government at one time.

Bullshit.

The truly ironic thing is that the crooks in the government are stealing from you by regulating your industry ... unless you lied about selling houses. :eusa_whistle:

Bullshit.

The truly ironic thing is that the crooks in the government are stealing from you by regulating your industry ... unless you lied about selling houses. :eusa_whistle:
he'll feel it soon enough

if the obama administration beats out the Bush administration on crooks then we are in very big trouble! ;)

Forum List

Back