Granny's Silly Polish Tricks Thread

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
OK, well it had to be done - no way around it. After much hemming and hawing and putting it off, I ended up with more antibiotics than I've ever had in my entire life. The teeth had to come out and I had to get an upper denture.

The dentist was beyond fantastic. I had the procedure a few days ago and have never had the first pain of any kind. You can't even tell I've got dentures - I have a mirror image of my natural teeth (which I liked very much), except my new ones are a shade or two brighter. When friends see me, their jaw drops and eyes pop - it's always something like, "OMG!!! They are beautiful!!"

Anyway, down to silly Polish tricks. Today was my first time to clean my new teeth on my own. I was so careful and brushed and went through all the motions. I put on the denture cream (or glue, as my dentist called it) - popped the teeth in .........

and, viola!

My tongue stuck to the dentures!! Yes, friends, I put the "glue" on the wrong side. I had to re-clean the dentures and I pulled, scraped, dug, and rolled "glue" from tongue, the roof of my mouth, my lips - anything I touched with my tongue left a trail of goo. It ... was ... a ... MESS!!!!! When I finally got everything cleaned from the goo, I very carefully looked at what I was doing, put the "glue" where it belonged and I was a happy woman.

With a beautiful smile. It will take me the next five years to pay for all this beauty but it was a worthwhile investment.

:D

Last edited:
I like your sense of humor. Here's one sure to that will keep you laughing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVX2mYPZRRg]YouTube - ‪SUPER FUNNY OLD MAN!!!!!‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back