Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
A 66-year-old man is facing ethnic intimidation charges after he allegedly verbally abused a female Muslim-American customer at an Oxford Walmart on Tuesday. The woman is speaking out and says she doesn’t want this to happen to anyone else.

The 31-year-old woman, who asked not to be identified for safety purposes, said she went to Walmart to buy a carton of milk. Instead, she says, James Currin Jr., 66, confronted her and asked: “Hey, are you Muslim?” When she said yes, Currin began swearing, spitting at her and told her to go back “wherever you came from,” she said.

“I was frozen with fear. I was startled. I was frightened,” she said. “He’s actually there glaring at me, just going over me from head to toe, head to toe, head to toe. It was a blood-curdling stare.”

The woman says Currin followed her as she walked to the front of the store to find her mother and notify management. Store officials called Oxford police, who arrested Currin and brought him before a Granville County magistrate.

Police did not charge Currin with any crime since officers did not witness the encounter. However, they asked the woman to file charges – a procedure often used in misdemeanor cases.

Before leaving, the woman said she had one more run-in with Currin.

“(He) began to laugh. He was laughing at us,” she said.

According to the police report, Currin denied having a confrontation with the woman. He received a criminal summons and is due to appear in court on Nov. 29. WRAL News was unable to reach him for comment.

The woman says her faith means everything to her and she hopes pressing charges sends a clear message about how she was treated.

“For someone to attack me solely on the basis of my faith, it’s very alarming,” she said

walmart_man-220x165.jpg

Muslim woman says man cursed, spat at her in Walmart :: WRAL.com

What the hell would possess a mature man like this to disgrace himself and commit a crime by spitting and cursing at a young woman?

I swear, people are just going nuts.

Discuss.

Probably and avid Fox viewer.
Old people respond strongly to the fear mongering media.
Put him in a rest home with muslim nurses and doctors.

He's probably a Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh fan. They love whipping the crazies into a frenzy.

Flip the coin and he would make a fine muslim that attacks Christians. ( Just the ones that attack Christians)

I see no difference in him and them other than "faith".

If that woman had been accompanied by an able-bodied Muslim man I strongly doubt the same thing would have happened.

This type of behavior is analogous to that of the weasels on this and other message boards who take advantage of distance and anonymity to issue insults, gratuitous profanity and aggressive comments. Such behavior is typical of scrawny, craven little shits who are very timid in face-to-face encounters. If they were otherwise they wouldn't need to behave that way.

• Banned
Good Christ, I just dun get it. I bet he's lived an entire life without committing a crime, prolly has a nice family, thinks of himself as a "good guy"; I doubt he was drunky. Some chick cannot go to the store for milk without being assaulted by the Grandpas in her community?

This is the sort of shit behavior one expects from maladjusted 15 year olds, not 66 year olds!

I am ashamed for him, and I dun even know him. I hope he does jail time, the fuckwhit.

It never happened .
If it did there would be evidence ( spit residue DNA on her clothes or paper towel etc) and a prosecution .the "women" should be jailed and prosecuted for false charges r what ever they call it these days.

• Banned
It never happened .
If it did there would be evidence ( spit residue DNA on her clothes or paper towel etc) and a prosecution .the "women" should be jailed and prosecuted for false charges r what ever they call it these days.

I thought this was precisely what you hoped for Mr. Fitnah? Grown men assaulting young women while they are alone because they are Muslim?

There'll be evidence alright. I bet Walmarts has video, and there will have been witnesses.

Another well educated, productive, murkin. My guess is that, previous to his distinguished Walmart career, he probably served a 35 year stint at a Jiffy Lube as an assistant
manager trainee.............possibly in Texas or Floridastan. ?

It never happened .

I thought this was precisely what you hoped for Mr. Fitnah? Grown men assaulting young women while they are alone because they are Muslim?

There'll be evidence alright. I bet Walmarts has video, and there will have been witnesses.

Being familiar with walmarts video system It will be of little help , psychical evidence taken from the clothing that would be helpful, there will be no evidence .
No more evidence then you can produce I want Muslims spit on.

You are a disgrace, Perhaps the most vile thing I have ever run across on the interweb..

It never happened .

Being familiar with walmarts video system It will be of little help , psychical evidence taken from the clothing that would be helpful, there will be no evidence .

You are a disgrace, Perhaps the most vile thing I have ever run across on the interweb..

O really? When I asked why you post all these Muslim-bashing threads that you do, you denied that you wanted internment camps or forced deportations. I asked what you did want, then. You replied "That's for others to decide."

Remember?

Looks like this Grandpa has decided.

Proud of him, are you?

then. You replied "That's for others to decide."

Link?
In any case it never happened.

Once upon a time an old man called a lady fat at Walmart...

Once upon a time a priest was called a pedophile.

Once upon a time a woman told a smoker "Die already".

Once upon a time someone got a Nazi tattoo...

Spitting on people is a crime, but it certainly isn't exclusive to Muslims.

When a person does and says hateful things it's a crime.

When lots of people do and say the same stupid things it's a political movement.

Madeline's demonstrating her idea of evidence again. A Muslim woman accuses a man of doing something, the man said he did no such thing, there are no witnesses, thus, the Muslim is right.

Idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I find that that whole 'due process' thing is the best way to discover the relevant chain of events to decide whether something did or did not happen, and whether an individual is or is not guilty.

Some people, prefer to form their opinion based on a story in a newspaper.... even knowing that the media often get details wrong, and that people lie.... These people - of either political persuasion - are idiots.

Madeline's demonstrating her idea of evidence again. A Muslim woman accuses a man of doing something, the man said he did no such thing, there are no witnesses, thus, the Muslim is right.

Idiot.

I guess she's never discovered our justice system.

Idiot.

OH?

We're expecting people to post only things that they can prove are true, now?

When did that start?

Forum List

Back