Grandma Got Run Over By The TSA [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Funny but at the same time not so funny.

In seasons past, Grandma only had to worry about getting run over by a reindeer. With “Grandma Got Run Over by TSA,” web sensation Remy gets us in the holiday mood with a song about Christmas, Homeland Security, and the joys of civil rights abuses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1uqrwLmQk]Remy: Grandma Got Indefinitely Detained (A Very TSA Christmas) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"They took her rights in order to protect her rights." Boy,does that sum things up with our Government or what? It's just like their warped 'Perpetual War for perpetual Peace' agenda. Such madness.

Seriously,what is it with the TSA and old ladies? Do they really believe these elderly women are Al Qaeders? The TSA definitely needs to be revamped or gotten rid of completely.

When I flew in September I prepared myself to get patted down or x-rayed, even put on my good underwear... My son and I didn't get either, kind of pissed me off, not that I agree with all of it....I just had heard so many bad things, and I was let down.

but we're not allowed to ask an illegal for identification.. r weee?

Or secure the Border. It's all about the priorities. First things first...Gotta stop all those Grandma Al Qaeders. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When I flew in September I prepared myself to get patted down or x-rayed, even put on my good underwear... My son and I didn't get either, kind of pissed me off, not that I agree with all of it....I just had heard so many bad things, and I was let down.

Consider yourself very fortunate. I'm glad you enjoyed your flight. :)

Remy is funny you check out his videos they are pretty funny, "my girlfriend thinks my camels sexy" and "saudis and their audis" are funny. His OWS one is priceless [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QTfNEDgusQ]Remy's Occupy Wall Street Protest Song - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine that scenario...'Mommy Daddy,where's Grandma?' 'Oh Grandma's being detained by the TSA on suspicion of being an Al Qaeda Terrorist. She's gonna have to miss Christmas this year sweetie.' Yikes!

All those Grandma Al Qaeders. Man,still cracks me up. But i know it really isn't funny. We need to do something with the TSA. It's a real mess.

Cut and all... but let's not get too paranoid here.

If we don't laugh we'll end up crying. What has happened to our country?

YOu know what, guy, I don't worry about it. The Private Sector probably has more information on me than the Government does, even though I spent about 1/4 of my life as a government employee.

Do I think the TSA does a horrible job and makes flying an unpleasent experience? Well, to be honest, I haven't flown since 2008, so I don't know if things have gotten worse, and yeah, it was worse than when I used to fly in the 1980's. (I don't like to fly, and don't do it if I don't have to.)

Do I think it's the end of the world or we are one step from Stalinism like you and the other PaulBots seems to think? Nope.

It's human nature. We have a tragedy, we overreact. One kid poisons himself swalling a bottle of pills, we put these impossible to get off caps on things. Someone posions an aspirin, we put on three levels of tamper-proof packaging on them. We have a terrorist incident, we start strip-searching granny getting on an airplane.

And people who bitch about this probably don't know what real hardship is.

Cut and all... but let's not get too paranoid here.

If we don't laugh we'll end up crying. What has happened to our country?

YOu know what, guy, I don't worry about it. The Private Sector probably has more information on me than the Government does, even though I spent about 1/4 of my life as a government employee.

Do I think the TSA does a horrible job and makes flying an unpleasent experience? Well, to be honest, I haven't flown since 2008, so I don't know if things have gotten worse, and yeah, it was worse than when I used to fly in the 1980's. (I don't like to fly, and don't do it if I don't have to.)

Do I think it's the end of the world or we are one step from Stalinism like you and the other PaulBots seems to think? Nope.

It's human nature. We have a tragedy, we overreact. One kid poisons himself swalling a bottle of pills, we put these impossible to get off caps on things. Someone posions an aspirin, we put on three levels of tamper-proof packaging on them. We have a terrorist incident, we start strip-searching granny getting on an airplane.

And people who bitch about this probably don't know what real hardship is.

Well i think we do agree somewhat. We agree there are some serious problems. We just disagree on how serious the problems are. My biggest fear is whats gonna happen after the next Terrorist attack in this country. How many more of our rights will be stripped away from us? Will there Martial Law? These notions seem extreme and impossible to most but they're really not. The next Terrorist attack could mean the end of our Republic once and for all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back