Grampa Murked U gives Obama a 50/50 chance of winning a second term.

Mitt is going to win handily. The race will not be all that close. Not in popular vote and not in the Electoral Vote.

It may not qualify as a landslide for Mitt, but it will stun the poor deluded libbies here almost as badly.

If either side believes this will be a landslide then they are living in a drug induced pipe dream
i think your probally right. i still think it be thriller on tuesday night but we see. midwest will decide it.

Mitt is going to win handily. The race will not be all that close. Not in popular vote and not in the Electoral Vote.

It may not qualify as a landslide for Mitt, but it will stun the poor deluded libbies here almost as badly.

If either side believes this will be a landslide then they are living in a drug induced pipe dream

I haven't suggested any landslide. I have seen only one such prediction. I disagreed with it, in fact.

But still, Mitt is going to win handily.

Landslide? Doubtful.

Handily? Much more likely.

I haven't suggested any landslide. I have seen only one such prediction. I disagreed with it, in fact.

Landslide? Doubtful.

well if romney does then well done and hope you enjoy the victory. elections are a tough fight and their always going to be winners and loses. but all americans will move on together afterwards

Landslide? Doubtful.

well if romney does then well done and hope you enjoy the victory. elections are a tough fight and their always going to be winners and loses. but all americans will move on together afterwards

Yes. We need to march together to resolutely put "FORWARD!" far behind us.

Landslide? Doubtful.

well that your view. but i think amercans will move on whatever the result. If romney wins then well done and i am sure all americans will wish him best of luck in his new role.

98.5% chance Romney is inaugerated in January.

Put your money on the table Gramps. If Obama is inaugerated, I will donate $100 in your name to the charity of your choice. If Romney is inaugerated, you get to donate $100 to a cheritable cause of my choice.

You game?

My charity is Harvesters here in KC and it doesn't require gambling to give.

Personally, I think it's going to be an easy win with Romney garnering over 300 Electoral votes and the outcome being announced within a half hour of the west coast poll closing.....

Sadly, Chris Matthews won't be able to squirt his jizm down his pant leg on live television.
Instead it's going to be a calm and orderly dismissal of an incompetent boob....

well that your view. but i think amercans will move on whatever the result. If romney wins then well done and i am sure all americans will wish him best of luck in his new role.

:trolls:

Back in reality, all the poll aggregators already call an Obama win. The only way to call a Romney win is to invoke conspiracy theories about biased polls. Good luck with that.

Republicans, you can all return now to your anecdotes, gut feelings, cherrypicks and various conspiracies. You know, all the whistling-past-the-graveyard stuff.

I doubt it.

I think the country is fractured down very different politically ideological lines. Lots of poor deluded souls actually believe and want to believe that "FORWARD!" means something when it comes out of the mouth of Pres. Obama and his ilk. It doesn't. Or, more accurately, what it DOES mean is NOT what they seem to imagine.

Folks got ALL over Rush Limbaugh when, after The ONE got elected, he said, "I hope he fails."

He was right then to wish failure for the actual agenda and aspirations of Pres. Obama. It is no less urgent today.

And now we have the added necessary burden of undoing the damage inflicted BY this President, and Reid, Pelousy and their sordid ilk.

What I aid was that it is NECESSARY to leave "FORWARD!" behind us. It is.

60% Romney wins popular vote

60% Obama wins electoral vote

I think we are in for some surprises Tuesday night.

I would tend to agree. If we remember Obama lost the popular vote in his own party, but still won the nomination.

Obama is a political creature in it's purest form. He knows how to win, damn the popular sentiment.

Put your money on the table Gramps. If Obama is inaugerated, I will donate $100 in your name to the charity of your choice. If Romney is inaugerated, you get to donate $100 to a cheritable cause of my choice.

You game?

My charity is Big Brothers Big Sisters...make sure you spell Percy correctly when you send in the check.

Nate is a joke. If the STATE polls predict a win by O, then Nate predicts a win by O.

So telling us what Nate predicts is like re-stating the findings and predictions of the various state polls.

And the polls are dubious for a number of reasons already explored many times.

So, it's GiGo. Nate is strictly for laffs.

See: Is Nate Silver's value at risk? | The Daily Caller

backing-up your argument w/ "The Daily Caller" :eusa_eh: Thats like me backing up an argument w/ Racheal Maddow.

You game?

My charity is Big Brothers Big Sisters...make sure you spell Percy correctly when you send in the check.

Good charity. Will donate either way

Nate is a joke. If the STATE polls predict a win by O, then Nate predicts a win by O.

So telling us what Nate predicts is like re-stating the findings and predictions of the various state polls.

And the polls are dubious for a number of reasons already explored many times.

So, it's GiGo. Nate is strictly for laffs.

See: Is Nate Silver's value at risk? | The Daily Caller

backing-up your argument w/ "The Daily Caller" :eusa_eh: Thats like me backing up an argument w/ Racheal Maddow.

Once again, you persist in the fallacious argument you love so well.

The point is NOT that the cite I gave is to the Daily Caller. The point is that the gentleman in question is either correct in his analysis or his analysis is flawed in some way.

If you want to play "attack the messenger," don't be hurt when people laugh at your failed grasp on logic.

On the other hand, if you wish to drop that unsophisticated fallacy and instead direct your attention to the merits of what he said, maybe you can cobble together some valid counter argument.

I doubt it. But it would be fun to see you try at least.

New Topics

Forum List

Back