Grammys

from what I just read he did the same thing to Beck that he did to Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift was shocked. I could see letting it slide the first time.
Second time I think someone should call him on it. Being rude is just normal now.

He must be in love with Beyonce or something. I wish she would tell him to shut up.

I didn't watch it.
I don't like Kanye West but his songs Stronger & Gold Digger are da bomb. Pharrel I like, but his song Happy gets on my nerves lol.

Beyonce is really good but I'm Beyonced out lol.
Have no opinion on Annie Lennox... she has a great voice but does nothing for me.
For the extreme James Otto fan? :bye1:lol I thought he only had one song. "Just got started lovin' you" I like that one...a lot. =)

I saw Nine Inch Nails, Sound Garden and The Black Keys this past year.
Black Keys...love love love their music.

one more....Aloe Blacc(sp?) I really like his song "the Man"

I pretty much agree with everything you said up until the James Otto part. Don't know him or Aloe Blacc.

I love the Black Keys too. Oops. I thought you meant Black Eyed Peas. LOL.

My buddy is hooked on The Weekend. I told him no one knows who he is and if that's true then he can't be that great... We walk into the Olive Garden and I ask the young black hostesses and waitresses if they know who The Weekend is and they all go YEA HE'S THE BOMB! I felt so old and out of touch.

Olive Garden servers? Well gee golly, wouldn't want to argue with those experts on musicians and talent. :tongue:

Did I mention they were black? That's gotta count for something. Lol Plus they were young and live in Motown. Lol

That is silly, in my opinion. You think black people are a better judge of talent because they're black and young? OMG.

I didn't watch it.
I don't like Kanye West but his songs Stronger & Gold Digger are da bomb. Pharrel I like, but his song Happy gets on my nerves lol.

Have no opinion on Annie Lennox... she has a great voice but does nothing for me.
For the extreme James Otto fan? :bye1:lol I thought he only had one song. "Just got started lovin' you" I like that one...a lot. =)

I pretty much agree with everything you said up until the James Otto part. Don't know him or Aloe Blacc.

My buddy is hooked on The Weekend. I told him no one knows who he is and if that's true then he can't be that great... We walk into the Olive Garden and I ask the young black hostesses and waitresses if they know who The Weekend is and they all go YEA HE'S THE BOMB! I felt so old and out of touch.

Olive Garden servers? Well gee golly, wouldn't want to argue with those experts on musicians and talent. :tongue:

Did I mention they were black? That's gotta count for something. Lol Plus they were young and live in Motown. Lol
I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it.

lol, are you posting from a state hospital?

Forum List

Back