Graham says US will botcott Olympics if NK attends

And which side of the aisle is currently promoting most of the PC crap?
Which side supports the racists & bigots? YOUR side.

'Quit whining that you can say racist shit & get away with it.

When you idiots call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (including him) a racist and a bigot, the words lose all meaning.

Show one post where I support actual racists. And by support I mean "support their views" not support their right to free speech and assembly.

Again the word "bigot" also applies to idiots like you when you go after religious people and try to ruin them over a freaking cake.
And BTW, If a bigoted POS wants to run a bakery, they should be smart enough to know the law. The law says you can't discriminate.

Yet another example of your support for bigots & racists.

Appeal to authority. you just can't say "the law is the law" and think that ends the debate.

The fact is the law shouldn't be applied in this case, because a persons religious freedom regarding a contracted non critical easily replaceable service is not overridden by someone's butthurt and 15 minutes spent finding another baker.

You think it's OK because of your own bigotry towards religious people. The same smarmy completely undeserved sense of self-importance all progressive share.

I support a person's 1st amendment rights, even if I don't agree on how they exercise them.

You on the other hand support government tyranny when it aligns with your own moral and political viewpoints.

You are nothing more than a cowardly thug.

Any anti-discrimination law applied to private citizens is unconstitutional.

The constitution prohibits the government from discriminatory practices, but no where does it give the government the power to impose those restrictions on private entities

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not so Being able to govern commerce at the federal level for the country and at the State level for the States does give them ability to regulate business.

what it does not give them is the ability to ignore the 1st amendment. they have to take it into account when deciding how to regulate business.

Which side supports the racists & bigots? YOUR side.

'Quit whining that you can say racist shit & get away with it.

When you idiots call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (including him) a racist and a bigot, the words lose all meaning.

Show one post where I support actual racists. And by support I mean "support their views" not support their right to free speech and assembly.

Again the word "bigot" also applies to idiots like you when you go after religious people and try to ruin them over a freaking cake.
And BTW, If a bigoted POS wants to run a bakery, they should be smart enough to know the law. The law says you can't discriminate.

Appeal to authority. you just can't say "the law is the law" and think that ends the debate.

The fact is the law shouldn't be applied in this case, because a persons religious freedom regarding a contracted non critical easily replaceable service is not overridden by someone's butthurt and 15 minutes spent finding another baker.

You think it's OK because of your own bigotry towards religious people. The same smarmy completely undeserved sense of self-importance all progressive share.

I support a person's 1st amendment rights, even if I don't agree on how they exercise them.

You on the other hand support government tyranny when it aligns with your own moral and political viewpoints.

The constitution prohibits the government from discriminatory practices, but no where does it give the government the power to impose those restrictions on private entities

Not so Being able to govern commerce at the federal level for the country and at the State level for the States does give them ability to regulate business.

what it does not give them is the ability to ignore the 1st amendment. they have to take it into account when deciding how to regulate business.
Sorry, but no matter how much you want to discriminate, it is not a first amendment right in business.

You have a right to be a racist & a bigot. That doesn't give you the right to discriminate in business dealings.

Sorry, but no matter how much you want to discriminate, it is not a first amendment right in business.

You have a right to be a racist & a bigot. That doesn't give you the right to discriminate in business dealings.

Where in the constitution does it say that?

Where does it say that you give up your rights when you try to sell something?

Many of these athletes have been preparing for this for a good portion of their lives. They may never have another chance to compete against the best in the world. Yet some politician who sits in Washington can end that dream. That is criminal.

Many of these athletes have been preparing for this for a good portion of their lives. They may never have another chance to compete against the best in the world. Yet some politician who sits in Washington can end that dream. That is criminal.
------------------------------------------ feck'em BBee !!

------------------------------------------ feck'you!!!

no pol should have a say in the Olympics.

funny how leftist all of a sudden care about government over reach, now.

and where were you fuckheads when Carter fucked them over?

at home, cheering.

------------------------------------------------------------ big deal , so da athletes spent years and years Training to do something WORTHLESS and now President Trump and the USA should put up with recognizing some tyrant country aand leader called the 'norks' . Feck both the 'ball players' , runners , jumpers , swimmers , twirlers , nose pickers and ALL jock Wankers . Decision is probably up to the President Trump BBee . :afro:

no pol should have a say in the Olympics.

funny how leftist all of a sudden care about government over reach, now.

and where were you fuckheads when Carter fucked them over?

at home, cheering.

Different scenario. The Olympics were being held in the Soviet Union. this Olympics is being held in S Korea and we are not at war with them.

------------------------------------------------------------ big deal , so da athletes spent years and years Training to do something WORTHLESS and now President Trump and the USA should put up with recognizing some tyrant country aand leader called the 'norks' . Feck both the 'ball players' , runners , jumpers , swimmers , twirlers , nose pickers and ALL jock Wankers . Decision is probably up to the President Trump BBee . :afro:

Feck you!! The fact is that the Olympics are being held in S Korea and who participates is up to the IOC. Take your petty politics somewhere else. It is not going to make a hill of beans whether N Korea participates or not.

maybe some TEARS and consternation for BBee . Boy you take these silly games seriously eh and thats good to see especially if the President Trump says that there will be NO USA participation BBee .

Forum List

Back