Graham - Obama no Christian - didn't hear it from me

I don't give a damn what the Q'uran says, if the son/daughter of muslims says he/she isn't a muslim then that person isn't a muslim.
mmm mmm mmmm a little senstive?

You came to the conclusion that I was being sensitive because I said a cuss word? Okie dokie.

My point was you can't assume a kid is the same religion as his/her parents, that's what Quantum did in his post that I responded to.
my brother, a curse word is only is only a word.... no i do not jump to any conclusions with a word, damn...... your contempt of the qur'an amuses me... you appeared to lash out at the book you do not understand.... shows me where you are in your path in life... kind of like a cross between whale shit and bugs....... :lol:

mmm mmm mmmm a little senstive?

You came to the conclusion that I was being sensitive because I said a cuss word? Okie dokie.

My point was you can't assume a kid is the same religion as his/her parents, that's what Quantum did in his post that I responded to.

Where did I assume anything about Obama's religion? You should go back and reread my post.

assuming the good doctor can read and comprehend... :lol: his comment sounded like a hyperbole to me... you are doing a good job, quantum...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back