Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

Now that's priceless. :lmao:

Let's take it a step further, every American should get a Senate hearing before being fired.
Every American is a high level FBI official that MAY have been fired just before their retirement for political reasons?

no it isn't, if it was then hitlery and her team of bandits would be in jail. The only russia interferers.

I know that is what fox told you.
it did? when were you watching me?

Fox and similar crazy RW sources (Alex Jones, Hannity, Stormfront, etc.) are the only ones spouting that crap.

The rest are fake news.

And there announcers are a diverse group of mental midgets.

I watched MSNBC one night and got confused with their weather map.
It didn't have any cities listed. Just had names like...
Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

And it had the temps listed...

But then I realized it wasn't a weather map. It was a listing of their
TV hosts and their IQ's.

That's the expected response from a crazy right winger.

Good...I didn't want there to be any surprises

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

Now that's priceless. :lmao:

Let's take it a step further, every American should get a Senate hearing before being fired.
Every American is a high level FBI official that MAY have been fired just before their retirement for political reasons?

He was a high level FBI official who was fired upon the recommendation of the FBI. Jesus, let it go.

no it isn't, if it was then hitlery and her team of bandits would be in jail. The only russia interferers.

Fox and similar crazy RW sources (Alex Jones, Hannity, Stormfront, etc.) are the only ones spouting that crap.
well no they're not. you should really stop watching CNN maybe.

Look up a woman by the name of Liz Wheeler.

You mean this confused twat?

so much for your integrity eh? LOL :21::21::21:

Just exactly what crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Without a crime, there can be no obstruction.

Patience grasshopper. Mueller will finish his investigation and issue his report in due time. If Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so worried?
In 2050?
Ah.....so you think it will be that long.....that's precious.....:71:
yep, since there is no actual Scope of Work defined, so this fk can do what he's doing until he dies.

Two days before their retirement....yeah, that stinks...needs to be checked out.

If McCabe was that close to retirement then he shouldn't have been doing things that would get his ass fired.
:lol: You think the things they say he was doing were just within those last few days? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
not at all, too bad you do.

The rest are fake news.

Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

TV hosts and their IQ's.

and that's an expected response from a leftist loser.

Graham does what McCain tells him to do...the nation will be far better off when McCain, Graham, Flake, Ryan, McConnell are out of power...forget the libs like Schumer and Pelosi they hold no sway nor power...it's the entrenched that make money by getting ridiculous employment deals for their wives and children...that's how the swamp members get so rich.
They are terrified that Trump will do what Clinton and Obama promised but never did...to sign an executive order barring such sweetheart deals...That is the real reason Trump is being pounded daily...it ain't got a damn thing to do with Russia...it's about money...

The rest are fake news.

Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

TV hosts and their IQ's.

You are certainly meeting expectations.

The rest are fake news.

Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

TV hosts and their IQ's.

You are certainly meeting expectations.

I'm trying to exceed expectations.

That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.

How is he getting in the way of an investigation for doing his job?

That requires a longer answer.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.

Logic says otherwise.

No, logic says when you obstruct justice then you are obstructing justice. I don't know how it could be clearer.

There has to be a crime for you to have justice. It's required. You can't have obstruction of an injustice can you?

Let's break this down for those who need extra help.

Investigations don't always reveal crimes. Obstructing or otherwise intentionally attempting to hinder that investigation can of it's self be a crime in a number of ways.

These are enlightening.
18 U.S. Code Chapter 73 - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

This one's interesting. I bet it applies to FBI officials.
18 U.S. Code § 1521 - Retaliating against a Federal judge or Federal law enforcement officer by false claim or slander of title

This could apply to a whole bunch of Trump folks.
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Thoughts?

Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

I think this is a good thing.

The way Sessions fired him, and the timing...is a remarkably low blow and stinks of partisanship over justice. Maybe it's deserved maybe not, but it should be looked at.

Why have Congress investigate it? I am sure the reports will be published soon and more likely he will be indicted on corruption charges.

And if he is, then that is fine too. But in the meantime the timing of his firing looks very political.

Almost like retaliation.
18 U.S. Code § 1521 - Retaliating against a Federal judge or Federal law enforcement officer by false claim or slander of title

No, logic says when you obstruct justice then you are obstructing justice. I don't know how it could be clearer.

There has to be a crime for you to have justice. It's required. You can't have obstruction of an injustice can you?

Nope, I'll give you an example.

A car is stolen and John Doe is being investigated for it. The police interview his wife and she lies about his alibi. Turns out John Doe didn't steal the car but his wife has now obstructed justice and that is a crime.

Or, ya' know, Scooter Libby.

Sorry! You apparently know less about the law than a middle schooler. Scooter Libby was prosecuted for lying to the FBI. There is no such law for state and local officials. Ever wonder why?

He was for lying to the FBI and obstruction of justice.

What was the crime he lied about?

Lying to the FBI is the very definition of obstruction of justice, fool.

/----/ "When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, " Your wishful thinking and complete hatred for our President is not proof of obstruction."

Sounds like a short hearing.

Can we follow it with an hearing on how Lindsey graham is still in the senate?

Forum List

Back