Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

Wray said no investigation without the Fisa warrant. Comey said that warrant was bogus. They attained the warrant to spy on Page. Bogus as Page only had legit business in Russia and nothing in the 800 pages stated that Page was a spy and that was the genesis of the warrant. You’re dumb and biased. You also thought Kavanaugh was guilty.
I asked you to show Mueller's exact quotes. You didn't. You're a liar again.

Google is your friend. Likely your only one. What does no more indictments mean to you?
The report itself is done. It was passed off to Congress to make the indictments. The investigation is not done. Mueller said that in his report. This isn't rocket science. It's basic middle school reading comprehension. Keep up or leave.

Indictments for what? Congress is now moving on to obstruction since no one disputes there was no conspiracy and that was the primary focus of the investigation. You’re dumb. But this is fun. My kids are reading this exchange and laughing at your expense.
Did you tell your kids that Mueller couldn't indict, or do you lie to them as much as you lie on this board?

I told them he could recommend indictment and he didn’t. His primary role was to check for conspiracy because of a bogus investigation driven by a bogus FISA warrant. I also Told them you’re case in point of a demented leftist. They laughed again. I am looking forward to sharing more posts from you as it solidifies their beliefs that Leftists are insane and stupid

I asked you to show Mueller's exact quotes. You didn't. You're a liar again.

Google is your friend. Likely your only one. What does no more indictments mean to you?
The report itself is done. It was passed off to Congress to make the indictments. The investigation is not done. Mueller said that in his report. This isn't rocket science. It's basic middle school reading comprehension. Keep up or leave.

Indictments for what? Congress is now moving on to obstruction since no one disputes there was no conspiracy and that was the primary focus of the investigation. You’re dumb. But this is fun. My kids are reading this exchange and laughing at your expense.
Did you tell your kids that Mueller couldn't indict, or do you lie to them as much as you lie on this board?

I told them he could recommend indictment and he didn’t. His primary role was to check for conspiracy because of a bogus investigation driven by a bogus FISA warrant. I also Told them you’re case in point of a demented leftist. They laughed again. I am looking forward to sharing more posts from you as it solidifies their beliefs that Leftists are insane and stupid
Coming from juveniles on this board who cannot prove any of the points made, just proves more of the same.

And you forgot to tell your kids that Mueller made clear to Congress, that he wanted them to decide indictment. You even lie to your own kids. Ain't that a hoot.

You also lied to your kids by telling them this was a bogus investigation, when 800 prosecutors said Trump obstructed justice. Damn glad you ain't my daddy. I'd hate to have one who lied as much as you.

Coming from juveniles on this board who cannot prove any of the points made, just proves more of the same.

And you forgot to tell your kids that Mueller made clear to Congress, that he wanted them to decide indictment. You even lie to your own kids. Ain't that a hoot.

You also lied to your kids by telling them this was a bogus investigation, when 800 prosecutors said Trump obstructed justice. Damn glad you ain't my daddy. I'd hate to have one who lied as much as you.

Nope. Mueller never disputed that there was no conspiracy, which was the crux of the investigation. And you’re old. How could I be your daddy? Mathematics not your strong suit? We also laughed at your inability to click on links.

Forum List

Back