Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

Obama was magna cum laude at Harvard, so uh.....use your google if you need to know what qualifies as such.

Affirmative action took care of any qualifications needed for obama.

:eusa_boohoo:, Obama, the TWO TIME president certainly proved he was infinitely more qualified than any of the white and black losers who ran against him during his campaigns for the highest office in the land! If Affirmative Action produces great leaders like Obama and Colin Powell, we need more of it. A diverse majority has spoken at the ballot box and they decided that Obama is the best man for the Presidency, bar none. AA had nothing to do with that!:lol:

I've met plenty of very highly educated people who were just too stupid for words. I'd trust McCain over some empty mouthpiece like Rice anyday.

Then you are as obtuse as he is! How can you trust any former presidential candidate who would seriously consider Sarah Palin as a running mate? Had he won the presidency { and I'm really stretching it here} Palin would have been a heart beat away from becoming the president. That is a sobering thought and it frightens me that a man like McCain has any power at all over anything that matters. :eek:

BTW, Dr. Rice's credentials are impeccable! :eusa_clap:

McCain also did not follow orders and was shot down as a result.
Apparently, McCain totalled a few planes.

The only reason they kept giving him planes to crash was because Daddy and Grandaddy were Admirals. None of the "brilliant" recruits we hear about would have flown any after the first crash. 5 total- plus being involved with wiping out the flight deck of the Forrestal. Yet idjits here keep whining about Affirmative Action.

AA had nothing to do with all the wreckage - mechanical AND human - McCain has left behind.

Regards from Rosie

I've met plenty of very highly educated people who were just too stupid for words. I'd trust McCain over some empty mouthpiece like Rice anyday.

Then you are as obtuse as he is! How can you trust any former presidential candidate who would seriously consider Sarah Palin as a running mate?

Who would consider a Governor as a running mate? Nothing unusual about that. Look, the election is over. You don't have to be such a hyper-partisan clown anymore; relax.

When I hear John McCain, who graduated 5th from the bottom out of a class of 899, calling Susan Rice, a Rhodes Scholar, "Not Very Bright", I just sigh and say to myself, "figures".

Not only that, the Republican Leadership is calling her "incompetent". This is the same party that let Bin Laden go, invaded Iraq, ruined the economy, helped move millions of jobs to China, blew it after Katrina and on and on.

Remember that OTHER Rice who suggested Iraq was developing nuclear weapons????? The one who said "No one ever thought of using passenger jets as weapons"?????? The one who with a report that said, "al Qaeda attack imminent"?????

So Susan Rice repeats the intelligence she is given because Republicans are playing politics with a national tragedy that happened 10,000 miles away in a country that just went through a revolution at an embassy Republicans had cut their security budget?????

And this coming from John McCain? A man whose father and grandfather, using "Rich White People's Affirmative Action" to get him into an academy where he graduated 5th from the bottom???? Out of nearly a thousand graduates???? Probabilities suggest he was the most stupid person in every class he was in.

Only Republicans could look at the most stupid person in EVERY SINGLE CLASS and say, "Wow, let's make them president". Only Republicans. No one else.

And they call someone else "incompetent". If they were wrong about EVERYTHING else, why would they be right now???? Short answer?

Someone can be "educated" and still be stupid.

Then you are as obtuse as he is! How can you trust any former presidential candidate who would seriously consider Sarah Palin as a running mate? Had he won the presidency { and I'm really stretching it here} Palin would have been a heart beat away from becoming the president. That is a sobering thought and it frightens me that a man like McCain has any power at all over anything that matters. :eek:

BTW, Dr. Rice's credentials are impeccable! :eusa_clap:

ah, but having a demented Joe Biden a heartbeat away from the becoming President is comforting I suppose..

you do have all the leftist talking points down PAT

and according to you people Rice credentials are impeccable..forget the fact she lied to us and blamed all of it a American citizen..that is how impeccable you have to be to get Sec. of State for a Democrat..

Last edited:
And all this about being a Rhodes Scholar, so was Billy Clinton and he got himself, impeached...

NONE of these people are stupid.

What IS stupid behavior is people on this board attempting to make the argument that any of them are stupid.

McCain has become nothing more than a caricature.

cloudyelling.gif

mccain-cloud.jpg

McCain has become nothing more than a caricature.

like a lot of the old coots in our congress, from either party
take Joe Biden for example

cloudyelling.gif

mccain-cloud.jpg

like a lot of the old coots in our congress, from either party
take Joe Biden for example
but you all admire him...too funny

You see people, all this dirt coming out on McCain NOW is because he QUESTIONED the Dear Leader..

this is the Progressive way, and you elected them to be your masters

enjoy

I once fired a Wharton school MBA guy - finance or econ, don't recall now - who was the CFO of a company we were trying to turn around. He was a disaster and part of the company's overall problem. His replacement was a guy with just a business admin. undergrad degree who was as sharp as they come and helped make the project a success.

Degrees/education levels often mean nothing relative to a person's performance.

Obama was magna cum laude at Harvard, so uh.....use your google if you need to know what qualifies as such.

Affirmative action took care of any qualifications needed for obama.

:eusa_boohoo:, Obama, the TWO TIME president certainly proved he was infinitely more qualified than any of the white and black losers who ran against him during his campaigns for the highest office in the land! If Affirmative Action produces great leaders like Obama and Colin Powell, we need more of it. A diverse majority has spoken at the ballot box and they decided that Obama is the best man for the Presidency, bar none. AA had nothing to do with that!:lol:

Not a diverse majority but an illiterate majority who voted for free stuff. Susan Rice became a Rhodes Scholar the same way obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review, her race. If she was white, her nonsense wouldn't be tolerated an instant and she'd be fired by now.

sometimes Dean you fit right in that category......but then so do most people who have your mindset.....so your not alone.....
Deanie has no smarts or common sense.

Just saying something doesn't make it true. Republicans on this site haven't learned that. When you give evidence, they cry and whine. Poor things. Too bad their hearts are filled with so much hate. Even Mitt Romney knew they couldn't learn. It's why he wanted to bring immigrants here who already have degrees.

when are you going to learn?.....and when someone counters your SPINNING bullshit you run from the thread.....and whose hearts are filled with hate?.....i do hope you are counting yourself....

New Topics

Forum List

Back