Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

And all this about being a Rhodes Scholar, so was Billy Clinton and he got himself, impeached...

Bill Clinton got a blow job. Republicans attacked him relentlessly and spent many tens of millions in taxpayer money "investigating" him and all they came up with was a blow job. Something many men, including right wingers, have lied about, especially to their wives. Newt was one. He admits it. He lied about it while investigating Clinton.

only one of them guys was sitting in the Oval Office getting it......and Clinton showed stupidity by letting it be done there.....

And then by, you know, lying about it under oath!

And now BOTH factories are in China. The company is called "Sensata". They had a plant here and one in China and now both are in China. Does that make you "happy"????

Both are in China? Both are now in China. Both now fly the Chinese flag. You must be thrilled. Are you thrilled????

sensata-romney.jpg

it doesn't change the fact that ....YOU FUCKING LIED.....and it doesn't change the fact that your a dishonest Asshole......and no it doesn't make me happy......but i was saying that Romney was a dick.....that's why i am third party.....fucking lying Dick....:lol:

So you are saying you ARE thrilled both companies are now in China? You like it when American companies are moved to China? You're saying it doesn't matter those American companies are now in China? If you love China so much, why don't you move there?????

hey fuckhead.....where did i say that?.....geezus christ Dean.....are that fucking delusional?....what the fuck is wrong with you?.....you have ZERO Character......it must be the way you were raised......

it doesn't change the fact that ....YOU FUCKING LIED.....and it doesn't change the fact that your a dishonest Asshole......and no it doesn't make me happy......but i was saying that Romney was a dick.....that's why i am third party.....fucking lying Dick....:lol:

So you are saying you ARE thrilled both companies are now in China? You like it when American companies are moved to China? You're saying it doesn't matter those American companies are now in China? If you love China so much, why don't you move there?????

hey fuckhead.....where did i say that?.....geezus christ Dean.....are that fucking delusional?....what the fuck is wrong with you?.....you have ZERO Character......it must be the way you were raised......

You must feel that way. Complaining that you couldn't find an American company with a Chinese flag flying over it. Now Sensata has two Chinese locations. Both with Chinese flags. Instead of screaming about American companies being moved to China, you are upset about flags. Well, now both have Chinese flags. Tell us how happy that makes you. Come on. It's OK. Be yourself.

Not a diverse majority but an illiterate majority who voted for free stuff. Susan Rice became a Rhodes Scholar the same way obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review, her race. If she was white, her nonsense wouldn't be tolerated an instant and she'd be fired by now.

You are an idiot.

To become Editor, your submissions are blind. They are voted on through merit.

And no Rhodes Scholar is "stupid".

You guys have been watching "Arab owned" Fox way too much.

By all means, show everyone EXACTLY what Obama published in the Harvard Law Review!

5-53997ca5b6.jpg

Obama's 1990 Article In The Harvard Law Review On Abortion

Obama kept Law Review balanced

Does any one remember that she botched the bombings under Clinton. She was the assistant to the Secretary of State for Africa at the time.

I remember her from 98.

Any one else?

Does any one remember that she botched the bombings under Clinton. She was the assistant to the Secretary of State for Africa at the time.

I remember her from 98.

Any one else?

You must feel that way. Complaining that you couldn't find an American company with a Chinese flag flying over it. Now Sensata has two Chinese locations. Both with Chinese flags. Instead of screaming about American companies being moved to China, you are upset about flags. Well, now both have Chinese flags. Tell us how happy that makes you. Come on. It's OK. Be yourself.

i must feel that way because i pointed out how you purposely said that factory was in this country when it wasn't?....cant you see how you have distorted this whole thing BECAUSE you have been caught lying ....again about something you stated.....and are now TRYING to do damage control?......and doing a piss poor job of it......you should have done what you usually do.....leave the thread.....you have no Character Dean.....i dont believe your an Engineer.....i think your a Politician....you sure as hell have the Scruples and Character of one......

I remember her from 98.

Any one else?

Not only did she both the bombings but she refused to call the Hutu Tutsi war in Rwanda genocide. Rice as a reputation for being insulting and abrasive, quick to give someone who disagrees with her the finger. She has a reputation for being a very poor diplomat without much, if any diplomatic skill.

Isn't she really a perfect Secretary of State for obama? I hope she is quickly confirmed because she is exactly the person to represent the obama regime to foreign heads of state. She will be a proper face of the United State to present to the world. She can be as abusive and insulting as she wants. Go ahead Ms. Rice, give the president of China the finger, he deserves it, he's probably a racist. With Rice as Secretary of State, the United States will finally have the representation it deserves.

You probably can't even remember to wipe your skanky Canadian ass.

A young Indian boy walks up to his father and asks, "how did I get my name?"
The father says "well at the moment of your birth I named you the first thing I saw".
The son says "oh, that's why people call me 'Two Dogs Fucking' ".

Forum List

Back