Grading the Republican Party for the year.

My grade for the GOP is STILL dropping as we wind down the year.

In a time of a terrorist attack, at least Democrats proved they could rally around a Republican president. But the Republicans - in a time of crisis - are just slinging mud and obstructing getting nominated counterterrorism experts into their job all in the name of their own political jihad.

So much for "Country First" huh?

But he is right. We lay out facts and you guys just stick and move. We can never get you guys up against the ropes because you are masters at dodging the subject at hand.
Taking your ball home since you can't win, I see?

But thats ok because we're going to get everything we want in the next year. We have 60 seats which is PLENTY to get er done.

Absolutely. We will be making sure NOBODY forgets you did this to them. Push this shit through. Please. I look forward to the torches and pitchforks and trials. Destruction by your own success. I'm a-lovin it.

I just come here to bust your balls. I won't take you guys seriously until mid next year before the 2010's.
Keep trying, maybe someday you will succeed against some weak moderate who doesn't know where he stands.

funny-pictures-cat-punches-the-dog.jpg

I don't give a shit about some right wing brainwashed fool who's so set in his ways that he'll never change. And maybe you are filthy rich and you should be a Republican. But I doubt that. More likely you are just dumb as hell and voting against your own financial interests.

Chances are you have more in common with us, the masses, the people. But you want or hope to belong to the right. Trust me, you don't. You benefit more from liberal policies than you do conservative ones. Wake up.

But my watchdog approach got practically my entire company to vote for Obama. You don't realize, not everyone is locked in to one party or the other. They are almost as dumb as you. You are dumber because you pay attention closely and are still dead wrong.

My boss, who's gay, wants to be a Republican sooooo bad because he's got some money and thinks he's "conservative", minus the being a fag thing. Anyways, he wanted to vote for Rudy in the primaries and I educated him on what a scumbag Rudy was. So I got a Log Cabin Republican to vote for Obama.

Retired military guys in the office were going to vote for McCain until I PROVED he voted against the troops 80% of the time, despite his lies that he voted with them 80% of the time.

A socially conservative co worker and her husband couldn't decide McCain or Obama and I opened their eyes to the fact that McCain was going to be another 4 years of Bush. FACT! Check his voting record.

My supervisor was so happy when she voted for Obama.

And many more. A lot of those people might have voted for McCain if they didn't have someone like me to answer their questions. They would tell me a lie they heard on Fox and I would prove it to be a lie. I had about 20 people on an email list and I would send them the proof everytime they came in with a new Fox lie.

Most voters don't look into things they hear on Fox or Rush. They just hear what they hear and they assume it to be true. Republicans always leave out facts that might hurt their position. Progressives consider all the facts.

In a time of a terrorist attack, at least Democrats proved they could rally around a Republican president. But the Republicans - in a time of crisis - are just slinging mud and obstructing getting nominated counterterrorism experts into their job all in the name of their own political jihad.

Yes, "Blame Boooooosh" is so Country First....

Take off the blinders - you're missing half the picture...

Dems rallied around Bush so they could stick a shiv in him.

That I completely disagree with. After 9/11 we were a united country. All of us, conservatives and liberals were pissed off and not at each other. We united together for a while. It did not last, but who would have thought that it would?

Immie

That I completely disagree with. After 9/11 we were a united country. All of us, conservatives and liberals were pissed off and not at each other. We united together for a while. It did not last, but who would have thought that it would?

Immie

Uh huh.

Keep telling that to yourself, you forget how Dems were all Gollum like, "Boooosh We Hates him! He stole the Florida chad my preciousssss!" right up to morning of 9/11 and about 10am on 9/12 they already started "Why was Booooosh We hates himmmm reading a book to kids?"

Immie

Uh huh.

Keep telling that to yourself, you forget how Dems were all Gollum like, "Boooosh We Hates him! He stole the Florida chad my preciousssss!" right up to morning of 9/11 and about 10am on 9/12 they already started "Why was Booooosh We hates himmmm reading a book to kids?"

There was some of that, but for a while after 9/11 that ceased. It started up a while later after Moore came out with his idiotic movie, but for a while we were one country.

Immie

I think there is some loss here because I thought we should be grading on how effective they were in a very bad situation.

If you don't like the message, you will always grade the opponent an "f" then the exercise become futile.

Yes, "Blame Boooooosh" is so Country First....

Take off the blinders - you're missing half the picture...

Can you please point out where I am blaming bush here - or are you once again just trying to divert attention away from an embarassing truth with a sophomoric bumper sticker?

Yeah ...... that's what I thought.

Dems rallied around Bush the same way Brutus and Cassius rallied around Julius Caesar.

You are wrong. I'm a DIE HARD Liberal Democrat and I was behind Bush 100% after 9-11. I was even ok with his tax breaks and other bad ideas. He/They said it was what was needed to get the economy going and I shut my mouth and watched quietly to see what would happen.

Then I learned that his policies were for the rich only. The GOP's policies hurt middle class Americans.

Remember Republicans said free trade would help poor people in other countries?

That was true. But come on. We all know they don't give a shit about poor people in other countries. Hell, they don't even like poor Americans. They like us, but only if we are working for minimum wage.

Anyways, I doubt anything could get you to shut up and give Obama a chance. No matter what he does and no matter how good his results are, you won't vote for him. Just look how you treated Clinton. He did a great job and yet you whined all 8 years.

You couldn't fault his results so you attacked him personally.

You voted for Bush over Gore because you "could drink a beer with him". What a dope.

Gore would have been a great president, regardless of wheter I want to have a beer with him.

Bush was a far right president, socially speaking. That won't fly again in America. The religious right had way more power than they should have the last 8 years.

The majority of Americans aren't far right, yet the perception the last 8 years was that 50% of Americans were righties. SOOO not true.

I don't give a shit about some right wing brainwashed fool who's so set in his ways that he'll never change.

Oh? I think the lady doth protest too much.

My boss, who's gay, wants to be a Republican sooooo bad because he's got some money and thinks he's "conservative", minus the being a fag thing. Anyways, he wanted to vote for Rudy in the primaries and I educated him on what a scumbag Rudy was. So I got a Log Cabin Republican to vote for Obama.

Retired military guys in the office were going to vote for McCain until I PROVED he voted against the troops 80% of the time, despite his lies that he voted with them 80% of the time.

A socially conservative co worker and her husband couldn't decide McCain or Obama and I opened their eyes to the fact that McCain was going to be another 4 years of Bush. FACT! Check his voting record.

And many more. A lot of those people might have voted for McCain if they didn't have someone like me to answer their questions. They would tell me a lie they heard on Fox and I would prove it to be a lie. I had about 20 people on an email list and I would send them the proof everytime they came in with a new Fox lie.

You assume that I supported McCain. McCain is a stone cold fuckup liberal Republican. I wouldn't trust him to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

So... Once again you prove:

funny-pictures-cat-is-stupid.jpg

But thanks for admitting who we can blame in helping P-BO destroy the nation. Be proud of your betrayal to the American People. Although, I doubt you care.

I think the GOP is very much akin to the Democrat Party Lite.

And it's easy to dump on them for it.

On the other hand, considering that they ARE VERY VERY MUCH the "minority" Party, I'm not clear on what more they could have done.

I WANTED them to fucking stop COLD the health care fiasco, for example. But guess what? They couldn't once the fucking skeevy Democratics BOUGHT-OFF their own internal dissenters with outright bribes. Why? Because with 60 bought and paid for Senate votes, the fucking skeevy Democratics cannot be "stopped" in the Senate. And without the mechanism of a filibuster even available in the House, the Democrat Parody majority is solid enough to overcome even the occasional stalwart opposition!

No.

The GOP finally showed some very needed Party discipline and they deserve a little pat on the back -- albeit it has come too damn late.

WE, the PEOPLE, gave them the shitty numbers to work with! It's not like they WANTED to be a powerless minority. Thus, we, the people, are about as much to blame as the Party politicians we left in that unenviable position.

All things considered, they weren't too terrible this past year.

I'd give them a Gentleman's "C" all things considered. I give the electorate an outright "F.

LOL. Well, guess what. You will give the electorate an F again in 2010 and 2012.

I don't give a shit about some right wing brainwashed fool who's so set in his ways that he'll never change.

You assume that I supported McCain. McCain is a stone cold fuckup liberal Republican. I wouldn't trust him to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

But thanks for admitting who we can blame in helping P-BO destroy the nation. Be proud of your betrayal to the American People. Although, I doubt you care.

Betrayal of my nation? You have the balls of a female kitten, asshole.

Yes, I voted for President Obama. And never for Bush.

I also have a little peice of paper, a dd214, that says honorable. And I volunteered, was not drafted. On base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba.

People like yourself that call people with a differant political outlook traitors are fools that would destroy this nation.

McCain voted with the GOP 85% of the time. I believe McCain acted like a Maverick to seperate himself from the rest of the pack.

Occasionally, he would vote against the GOP when the bill was going to pass anyways. That allowed him to seem different than the other righties.

But when they needed his vote, he voted with them everytime.

What makes McCain liberal?

Funny, you guys called Clinton a liberal and he was a centrist and so far, so is Obama.

The GOP needs to run more centrists. Romney fucked up by trying to fit in with the other GOP candidates. He's actually the most liberal of all the GOP.

But even Romney will fuck the middle class and poor and ruin America with unregulated globalization. If he was ever allowed to.

McCain voted with the GOP 85% of the time.

Before 2000 this was more true. and then taking shocking leaves of his senses in many acts of "bipartisanship". Aka, giving libs cover. After losing to W in the 2000 primaries deranged him from what I can gather. Again, not my guy. Just the guy the RINOs foisted on me. Then again, I've only voted once for a republican.

Funny, you guys called Clinton a liberal and he was a centrist and so far, so is Obama.

Utter bullshit. Clinton tried to go hard left. Then Hillarycare blew up in his face, and the republicans took over. That was the end of his ability of going hard left. He then took up Dick Morris' Triangulation theory, and took credit for reforms the Conservatives who got some rare power in congress were doing or trying to do. Works well to make it look like you're bipartisan when you pick and choose your real battles carefully.

P-BO doesn't need to. He's got a supermajority senate and big majority in congress. He is screaming off the fascist left edge of the cliff and has no reason to care or even look in the rear view mirror. Congress will rubberstamp him, the big media corps will cover for him.

The GOP needs to run more centrists. Romney fucked up by trying to fit in with the other GOP candidates. He's actually the most liberal of all the GOP.

61% of America calls itself conservative to very conservative according to the on of the more recent Battleground Polls. Now I don't trust polls as a general rule, but I have heard other claims from other pollsters claim the same thing. That said, only 5% or so of Americans claim to be Moderates. Yeah. Let's run to the mushy middle, while the democrats become more and more radicalized and brownshirted.

And who the fuck wants Romney?!? I sure don't. He messed up Massatwoshits health care, and is running on his SLC Olympics rep. Big government conservatism has no place in my world view. Old fashioned Federalism as shown by our founding fathers does.

The republican party--I'll give them a C-. The tea party movement definitely deserves an A+--along with Sarah Palin who holds strong to her conservative principles.

Forum List

Back