Grading Obama for the year

9-11 was far, far worse than what has happened in this administration, revealing just how incapable the bushies truly were. Bunch of losers who got their butts righteously thrown out of office. Willow, you and your are not getting back in power. Tuff luck, honey.

Willow Tree is simply an ignorant troll, without an indisputable doubt. She can't stand being told she is stupid, particularly when she is being really stupid like now. Tuff luck.

Last edited:
If Bush sucked, as we believe he did, then why are Democrats authoring, maintaining, or exceeding most of Bush's failures today?

Your actions and approval of Democrats today clearly indicate that President Bush was a great President.

in fact, the only time Democrats never voted with Bush in sufficient numbers in EIGHT YEARS was on Terry Schiavo or SCHIPs.

I need to speak with folks who make sense, these Democrats speak too much gibberish to me.

I give Obama a B.

He wasn't tough enough on the bankers.

He didn't do enough for labor, jobs, wages, bringing jobs back home, nafta, etc, but its only year 1.

Considering the shit sandwich he was served, I'll give him a B.

But next year I'll be more demanding of results.

I give Obama a B.

He wasn't tough enough on the bankers.

He didn't do enough for labor, jobs, wages, bringing jobs back home, nafta, etc, but its only year 1.

Considering the shit sandwich he was served, I'll give him a B.

But next year I'll be more demanding of results.

For some reason, I highly doubt that. :D

Immie

I give him a B. His mistakes, trying to work with the radical right wing confederate Republican Party whose goal is to bring down this country so they could say the president "failed". Except, they failed, which is no surprise since they seem pretty good at "failure".

Another mistake was working with the Confederate Republican party on health care when they publicly stated they wanted it to be this president's "waterloo" and their only goal was bring down the president of the United States. Which is ironic, since that's the same goal as al Qaeda and the KKK.

He has some positives.

He brought us back from the brink that the Confederate Republican party led us too when they tried to destroy our economy. He even made billions in interest from the loans he gave out.

Far less Americans have died under his watch as compared to the Bush administration and the Confederate Republicans who not only let thousands of Americans die, they let the guy who did it go.

Under Obama, are any of the attackers still free?

He has helped restore our place in the world. Other countries no longer see us as a greater threat than al Qaeda.

He is trying to improve education and bring back science. You don't hear that much anymore about replacing science with "mysticism".

So, in spite of the fact that you have an entire network dedicated to bringing him down and you have the entire Confederate/Republican party working against him, he gets a solid B.

Jesus. What the fuck are you smokin dude???????

i agree....i was shocked Dean only gave him a B....

Willow Tree is simply an ignorant troll, without an indisputable doubt. She can't stand being told she is stupid, particularly when she is being really stupid like now. Tuff luck.

Oh brother.....:cuckoo:
Willow is no troll, and not stupid. You may not agree with her, but she is no troll. As for you?....Hmmmmm

Ditto. Willow may be a bit out there, but stupid? No. Troll? No. Out there? Well, yeah.

C+ for overall performance as POTUS, although it's not entirely clear what more he could have done in some situations, esp. in regards to the healthcare bill.

A for driving right wingnuts even more batshit crazy, thus providing entertainment for the sane people in the country

Grading could damage President Obama's self esteem. We must be neutral in our assessment. The objectives laid before him have not been completed yet, so I think an incomplete or missing assignments is all we should note at this point.

Willow is no troll, and not stupid. You may not agree with her, but she is no troll. As for you?....Hmmmmm

Ditto. Willow may be a bit out there, but stupid? No. Troll? No. Out there? Well, yeah.

I would like to go to a bar and drink a beer with Willow, I bet she's a hoot.

I would like to go to a bar and drink a beer with Willow, I bet she's a hoot.

and he is not talking Root Beer....just watch his drooling Willow...with guys his age....it happens....

Forum List

Back