Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

Obama doesn't have anyone in his past with an axe to grind.

WTF is this guy hiding?!

I found one.

In fact, I went to Google and searched "Obama's college friends" and all kinds of things popped up. Don't you guys ever use Google. It's really easy to use.

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

"Cocky"? "Sometimes "arrogant"? Sounds jealous. When someone doesn't like the way they perceive another persons "acts", then it's usually jealousy. Now if he said, "The bastard stiffed me for 20 bucks" or something, I could understand.

Check this out:

Not everyone who knew Obama in those years is eager to talk.
Some explained that they feared inadvertently hurting Obama's campaign. Among his friends were Siddiqi and two other Pakistanis, all of them from Karachi; several of those interviewed said the Pakistanis were reluctant to talk for fear of stoking rumors that Obama is a Muslim.
"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin, a friend from Occidental who is now a journalism professor at New York's Lehman College. "It's partly the Muslim factor by association and partly the fear of something being twisted."

That guy just read you fuckers from top to bottom.

:clap2:
:lol:
:dance:
:happy-1:
:rofl:

A half dozen people? That's it? Heck, I still have regular contact with over a dozen people just from my high school years alone, and (like Mr Obama) I live thousands of miles from where I grew up.

Ummm, how many people should the President of the United States keep in "regular contact" with from his high school?

Make-Up-Your-Mind.jpg

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

The list of people that even knew him is incredibly short. Why is that?
Why hasn't some guy come forward and told of that wonderful fishing trip to Wisconsin or spring break in Miami? There is nearly nothing. We know less about his life, pre-community organizing, than we do about Christ before he began his ministry. WHY?

Yes, Ernie, WHY?!

Why, oh, WHY?!

:lmao:

Damned if I know why. Suppose you answer the question. What do we know about him before he got his law degree?

The most obvious answer is because they don't feel they need to defend him from a ridiculous lie. Republicans do worst when everyone laughs at them. Not take them seriously.

well you should know Dean.....90% of the posters here laughs at you and dont take you seriously......now tell me why that is so i can have a good Sunday laugh.....

That's actually 94%.

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

they'll still make up something. it's not like facts have gotten in their way til now.

He used to be known as Samantha Obama until the Sex Change. :eusa_whistle:

The list of people that even knew him is incredibly short. Why is that?
Why hasn't some guy come forward and told of that wonderful fishing trip to Wisconsin or spring break in Miami? There is nearly nothing. We know less about his life, pre-community organizing, than we do about Christ before he began his ministry. WHY?

Yes, Ernie, WHY?!

Why, oh, WHY?!

Damned if I know why. Suppose you answer the question. What do we know about him before he got his law degree?

Use the google and find out. There is information available for you.

Or just wallow in your ignorance and act like it's some grand conspiracy.

Your choice.

0bama has fucked up the country in the past 3 years...

Don't give a shit if he's fucked up anyone else prior to this...

I agree.

Nine straight quarters of GDP growth, almost two straight years of private sector job growth each month. We're out of Iraq and Osama bin Laden is dead.

WTF is Obama's problem?!

I agree.

Nine straight quarters of GDP growth, almost two straight years of private sector job growth each month. We're out of Iraq and Osama bin Laden is dead.

WTF is Obama's problem?!

Yes, everyone believes the economy is going like gangbusters...

0bama's approval rating is through the roof because of it...

Unemployment dropping like wicked crazy....

He should have no problem getting re-elected...

I agree.

WTF is Obama's problem?!

Yes, everyone believes the economy is going like gangbusters...

0bama's approval rating is through the roof because of it...

Unemployment dropping like wicked crazy....

He should have no problem getting re-elected...

He's beating everyone one of your candidates heads up and the biggest mismatch (Newt) is surging.

Have fun dealing with that.

Obama is getting reelected.

No it isnt all I have, but all I need.

You guys defend, it shows your true character.

You wouldn't know character if it bit you in the ass. If you were not such a willfully ignorant hack you would blame the actual implimentor of that stupid program and lobby Obama to clean THAT and probably many more unseen and undiscovered bags of shit Bush left behind. No..you wouldn't do anything like that because your default position is that of a screeching whiny bitch.

I don't need to defend Obama on this...It wasn't his program. Obama isn't my problem anyway...it is outing idiots like you that have infected my party with stupidity.

This admin implemented guns walking.

A fact that can not be refuted.

Now take your little crying ass somewhere where idiots are listened too.

" The ATF gunwalking scandal came to national attention in the United States in 2011 after the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of “gunwalking” sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the U.S.[6] “Gunwalking” or “letting guns walk” was a tactic whereby the ATF knowingly allowed thousands of guns to be bought by suspected arms traffickers (“gunrunners”) working through straw purchasers on behalf of Mexican drug cartels.[7]"

You again are proven to be a lying sack of shit and an idiot.

"

Are you really going to try that weak shit? Guns dont but those that let felons purchase guns with FBI admin approval. Well.................

So guns do kill people?

When you have something of substance.......

Im right here.

It must be terribly depressing to you that, despite all your bitching, nothing has ever really happened with Fast Furious, huh?

How much longer are you going to try and keep up this charade of actually giving a fuck about Brian Terry when it's obvious that this is just a political issue for you.

Obama doesn't have anyone in his past with an axe to grind.

WTF is this guy hiding?!

I found one.

In fact, I went to Google and searched "Obama's college friends" and all kinds of things popped up. Don't you guys ever use Google. It's really easy to use.

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

"Cocky"? "Sometimes "arrogant"? Sounds jealous. When someone doesn't like the way they perceive another persons "acts", then it's usually jealousy. Now if he said, "The bastard stiffed me for 20 bucks" or something, I could understand.

Check this out:

Not everyone who knew Obama in those years is eager to talk.
Some explained that they feared inadvertently hurting Obama's campaign. Among his friends were Siddiqi and two other Pakistanis, all of them from Karachi; several of those interviewed said the Pakistanis were reluctant to talk for fear of stoking rumors that Obama is a Muslim.
"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin, a friend from Occidental who is now a journalism professor at New York's Lehman College. "It's partly the Muslim factor by association and partly the fear of something being twisted."

That guy just read you fuckers from top to bottom.

:clap2:
:dance:
:happy-1:
:rofl:

You know, if the right wing ever learns how to use Google, it would end a lot of their unfounded rants.
how about your unfounded rants Dean.....will Google end them?......you know like ALL Republicans hate blacks,Latinos,gays,poor people,education.....the list goes on.....

You wouldn't know character if it bit you in the ass. If you were not such a willfully ignorant hack you would blame the actual implimentor of that stupid program and lobby Obama to clean THAT and probably many more unseen and undiscovered bags of shit Bush left behind. No..you wouldn't do anything like that because your default position is that of a screeching whiny bitch.

I don't need to defend Obama on this...It wasn't his program. Obama isn't my problem anyway...it is outing idiots like you that have infected my party with stupidity.

This admin implemented guns walking.

A fact that can not be refuted.

Now take your little crying ass somewhere where idiots are listened too.

" The ATF gunwalking scandal came to national attention in the United States in 2011 after the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of “gunwalking” sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the U.S.[6] “Gunwalking” or “letting guns walk” was a tactic whereby the ATF knowingly allowed thousands of guns to be bought by suspected arms traffickers (“gunrunners”) working through straw purchasers on behalf of Mexican drug cartels.[7]"

You again are proven to be a lying sack of shit and an idiot.

"

It wasnt until the Obama admin came to power that guns were allowed to walk.

Yes there were stings. But stings is not what this admin was doing DUFUS.

Forum List

Back