Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

:lol:

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

Well, I think that has a lot more to do with the fact that Obama hasn't really accomplished all that much, other than getting elected to office.

His whole life has been voting "Present".

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

The list of people that even knew him is incredibly short. Why is that?
Why hasn't some guy come forward and told of that wonderful fishing trip to Wisconsin or spring break in Miami? There is nearly nothing. We know less about his life, pre-community organizing, than we do about Christ before he began his ministry. WHY?

Hilarious..

Tell that to the border agents family.

It is sure to be a hit. Campaign on it... I dare ya.............

You are such a fucking tool. Is that really all you got? No responsibility assigned to the asshole(Bush) that implemented your stupid gun tracking scheme...just the guy that didn't clean up the flaming bag of shit fast enough.

You know something moron...The GOP used to be the best political party with the best character and the most intelligent leaders until asswipes like you came along. Fuck you and the vermin you rode in on.

No it isnt all I have, but all I need.

You guys defend, it shows your true character.

Well, I think that has a lot more to do with the fact that Obama hasn't really accomplished all that much, other than getting elected to office.

His whole life has been voting "Present".

Alright, knock this shit off already. Either he's single handedly driving the country into the ground, or he's doing nothing. You wing nuts can't have it both ways.

Tell that to the border agents family.

It is sure to be a hit. Campaign on it... I dare ya.............

You are such a fucking tool. Is that really all you got? No responsibility assigned to the asshole(Bush) that implemented your stupid gun tracking scheme...just the guy that didn't clean up the flaming bag of shit fast enough.

You know something moron...The GOP used to be the best political party with the best character and the most intelligent leaders until asswipes like you came along. Fuck you and the vermin you rode in on.

You wouldn't know character if it bit you in the ass. If you were not such a willfully ignorant hack you would blame the actual implimentor of that stupid program and lobby Obama to clean THAT and probably many more unseen and undiscovered bags of shit Bush left behind. No..you wouldn't do anything like that because your default position is that of a screeching whiny bitch.

I don't need to defend Obama on this...It wasn't his program. Obama isn't my problem anyway...it is outing idiots like you that have infected my party with stupidity.

Hilarious..

Why hasn't some guy come forward and told of that wonderful fishing trip to Wisconsin or spring break in Miami? There is nearly nothing. We know less about his life, pre-community organizing, than we do about Christ before he began his ministry. WHY?

Funny, if he doesn't have a family or a history, what have the righties been telling us about for the last 4 years? Have they been making all that shit up?!?! :eek:

Funny, if he doesn't have a family or a history, what have the righties been telling us about for the last 4 years? Have they been making all that shit up?!?! :eek:

What shit is that? We know of Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko and Bill Ayres. His life after law school is pretty well documented. We know of his half brother that lives in a shack in Kenya and an aunt and an uncle who are illegal aliens. We know his mother was white and his father Kenyan, he went to school in Indonesia and Hawaii.
His mother, father and grandparents are all dead. Where are people who knew him? What we know of his personal life, we have either learned from his books or from what he has done since getting his law degree.
We know from his book that he used coke. If he was willing to admit that, what did he not tell us?

Why hasn’t an old girlfriend emerged to tell about a wonderful date, or what a great boyfriend he was and how he was so sincere and understanding?

I believe Obama is a Marxist, in fact, I think he’s a Fascist. Why don’t any of his former teachers come forward and defend him from statements like mine?

Because you don't need to elevate a moron to give him a platform to other morons.

The most obvious answer is because they don't feel they need to defend him from a ridiculous lie. Republicans do worst when everyone laughs at them. Not take them seriously.

What shit is that? We know of Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko and Bill Ayres. His life after law school is pretty well documented. We know of his half brother that lives in a shack in Kenya and an aunt and an uncle who are illegal aliens. We know his mother was white and his father Kenyan, he went to school in Indonesia and Hawaii.
His mother, father and grandparents are all dead. Where are people who knew him? What we know of his personal life, we have either learned from his books or from what he has done since getting his law degree.
We know from his book that he used coke. If he was willing to admit that, what did he not tell us?

Wow, you guys really attack his family? He lived with his mom and grandparents all his life, but he's responsible for his father's family too?

"When you fight with a pig you both get dirty - but the pig likes it"

Hilarious..

he hasnt been in Politics as long as the other guys......if he was,im sure you would see just as many....

You wouldn't know character if it bit you in the ass. If you were not such a willfully ignorant hack you would blame the actual implimentor of that stupid program and lobby Obama to clean THAT and probably many more unseen and undiscovered bags of shit Bush left behind. No..you wouldn't do anything like that because your default position is that of a screeching whiny bitch.

I don't need to defend Obama on this...It wasn't his program. Obama isn't my problem anyway...it is outing idiots like you that have infected my party with stupidity.

This admin implemented guns walking.

A fact that can not be refuted.

Now take your little crying ass somewhere where idiots are listened too.

thats how i used to feel about the Democratic Party until asswipes like Dean and Chris came along.....

Hilarious..

they'll still make up something. it's not like facts have gotten in their way til now.

The whole "why haven't people from his past stepped up to defend him (from our lies)" IS them making stuff up. They are flailing around.

It's laughable.

Hilarious..

Yes, Ernie, WHY?!

Why, oh, WHY?!

:lmao:

The most obvious answer is because they don't feel they need to defend him from a ridiculous lie. Republicans do worst when everyone laughs at them. Not take them seriously.

well you should know Dean.....90% of the posters here laughs at you and dont take you seriously......now tell me why that is so i can have a good Sunday laugh.....

Last edited:
Ah, I just love the smell of GOoPer desperation in the morning.

(Feels good to be able to say that again.)

Obama doesn't have anyone in his past with an axe to grind.

WTF is this guy hiding?!

Hilarious..

he hasnt been in Politics as long as the other guys......if he was,im sure you would see just as many....

Funny. He's 50 years old, but that makes him younger than most Republican "young guns".

Forum List

Back